- A Grade accreditation by NAAC
- Approved by UGC
- Over 90% of the students secured job offers before they complete their academics
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Few collaborative programs with International Universities
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Placeemnt assistance
- Scholarship to meritious students
- Training & Placement Cell is a part of UIIC which aims to provide all possible assistance to its students and also to meet the needs of organisations
- It is headed by a Professor designated as Training & Placement Officer in charge and assisted by Student Placement Coordinators
- Conducts various activities and provides career guidance as well as necessary skills to the students along with academics
Top Recruiting Companies
- Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)
- Birla Soft
- Google and many more.....
- Two boys hostels and one girls Hostel which can accommodate around 400 boys and 125 girls
- The college also has University Guest house with 30 rooms to accommodate guests and invitees
- Attached dining hall
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Huge library with 45,000 sqft plinth area extended in 3 floors
- Building has a conference hall, Audio-Visual room, staff rooms and Xerox room
- Holds a collection of about 80,844 books, 102 Indian journals, 12 foreign journals, 5349 Theses and dissertations
- Also has a digital library section
- Computer Center
The University has some of the most eminent and experienced teaching faculty who are involved in various national level research work.
- Dr. M. Srinivasa Rao, Professor, M.Tech Ph.D.
- Dr.S.Durga Bhavani, Professor, M.Tech Ph.D.
- Dr. SVL Narasimham, Professor, M.Tech Ph.D.
- Sri G. Narasimham, Associate Professor, M.Tech.
- Dr.D.Raghunatha Reddy, Professor
- Mrs.Santosh Kumari, Assistant Professor
- Established in 1972, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is a prestigious college
- Granted as an autonomous university status after Act No 30 of the approval of the Andhra Pradesh Legislature known as the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008 came into existence
- Better known as research oriented university consisting of the constituent and affiliated colleges
- Also offers courses through the correspondence cum contact mode
- Offers various programs in collaboration with international universities
With the intention to impart global exposure to students, JNTUH has launched few collaborative programs with following International Universities:
- School of Information Technology (SIT) with Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- School of Management Studies with Central Michigan University,USA
- JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad with Kansas State University USA
- JNTU Hyderabad with Blekinge Institute of Technology,Sweden
- JNTU College of Engineering,Hyderabad(CEH)
- JNTU College of Engineering, Karimnagar
- JNTU School of Information Technology (SIT)
- JNTU Institute of Science and Technology (IST)
- JNTU School of Management Studies (SMS)
- JNTU Academic Staff College (ASC)