- WHO collaborating center for district health system based on primary health care
- Offers International standard of education
- State of art Infrastructure
- Well furnished classrooms
- Training program in collaboration with international organisation
- Experienced Faculty and decent Placement Records
- Strong alumni network
IIHMR Jaipur-The Pioneer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Rural management Institute in India is proud to share the successful placements so far for the session 2012-14.The Institute has always been the first choice of the leading Organizations for recruitments.
Placement Facilities :
- Separate placement cell
- Placement Committee which comprises of the student representatives from all the streams plays an important role in the Placement Cell
- Institute has a excellent placement record over the years
- Almost all the students of the current batches are placed in renowned organizations with handsome packages six months prior to the award of degree.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Reliance Foundation
- Save the childern
- Rajeev Gandhi Foundation
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Zydus Cadila
- Nectar Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Apollo Pharmacy, Delhi
- Mission Hospital, Durgapur
- Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Best MBA/PGDM Specialization in Health Administration Discovery Education Media 2013
- Ranked No. 1 B-School (Health Sector) - Outlook 2012
- B- School Leadership Award Amar Ujala 2012
- B- School Leadership Award ABP News 2012
- B- School Leadership Award UTV Bloomberg TV 2012
- Ranked No. 1 B-School (Health Sector) - Outlook 2011
- No. 1 Institute in Healthcare Management Hindustan Times
- The Institute has hostel facility for both male and female students with state of the art facilities.
- The whole campus is wi fi connected with facility of indoor and outdoor sports.
- The Institute has among the best hostel rooms available in Indian management Institutes.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
State of art infrastructure facilities:
- Has one of the best professional libraries in India
- Computer center is well equipped with state-of-the-art computing resources
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games
- Entire campus of the Institute is connected with a state-of-art Wi-Fi network
- Swimming pool, a big gymnasium, a tennis court, a badminton court, a volley ball court etc
- Prof. S.D.Gupta - Director
- Prof P. R. Sodani - Dean(Training)
- Prof. Barun Kanjilal - Phd.
- Col.Dr.Ashok Kaushik-Dean,Academic and Student Affairs
- Brig.Dr.S K Puri-(Advisor,Academic and Student Affairs)
- Prof. Suresh Joshi - Masters in Preventive and Social Medicine
and many more....
- Founded in 1984 in Jaipur, Over the years the Institute has created a niche for itself in providing quality education in Health Management , Hospital,Pharmaceutical and Rural Management
- Made phenomenal contributions to both research and education in the area of management of health services
- Dedicated to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs
- Undertakes training, research and consultancy in health management in close collaboration with organizations such as UNFPA, UNICEF, WHO, World Bank, ODA, DANIDA, KFW & GTZ, NORAD, CARE and USAID
- The First Institute to start Healthcare Management Programs in India
- International Institute of Health Management Research Delhi
- Institute of Health Management Research, Bangalore