- Accredited by The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- University and its activities are guided by the Kalyani University Act, 1981
- Separate placement cell
- Experienced and qualified faculties
- A member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- State of the art infrastructure facilities
Separate placement cell.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- IBM Global Services
- Jost's Engg. Co. Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- IBM Global Services India(FTH Trainees)
- Dunlop India Ltd.
- ASUS Tech. Pvt. Ltd.
- IMRB International
- RJ Softwares
- Electrosteel Casting Ltd.
and many more.....
Separate hostels for boys and girls.
Name of the HostelsNo. of seats
|Radhakrishnan Bhawan (B.T.-Mens) ||103 |
|Dwijendralal Bhawan (P.G.-1) ||87 |
|Vivekananda Bhawan (Post-Graduate - II (Boys)) ||84 |
|Meghnad Saha Bhawan (Post-Graduate - III (Boys)) ||83 |
|Jagadish Chandra Bhawan (Banyan (Boys)) ||105 |
|Matangini Bhawan (Ladies Hostel - I) ||120 |
|Nivedita Bhawan (Ladies Hostel - II) ||125 |
|Satyendra Nath Bhawan (Research Scholars' (Men)) ||60 |
|Lilabati Bhawan (Research Scholars' (Women)) ||45 |
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Health Centre
- Guest House
- Cultural Activities
- Sports Facilities
- Placement Cell
- Central Library
- Dr. Dhirendra Nath Konar-M.Com., M.Phill., Ph.D.
- Mr. Sunil Kumar Gandhi-M.Com.,FCA
- Dr. Subhas Chandra Sarkar-M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Dr. Tarakdas Basu-M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Dr. Rita Ghosh-MSc, PhD
- Dr. Alpana Seal-M.Sc., Ph.D.
and many more......
- Established in 1960
- Spread over 400 acres in Kalyani town
- Located at about 55 k.m. from the city of Kolkata and about 45 k.m. from the Netaji Subhas International Airport at Dum Dum
- Situated in a locality surrounded by a rural setting within a rural backdrop and it caters mostly to the students of rural and backward areas
- The University is providing academic guidance and leadership to 46 (forty six) affiliated degree colleges located in the districts of Nadia, Murshidabad and parts of North 24 Parganas.