- Established under Uttarakhand Act
- Recognized by UGC
- Law Programs approved by Bar Council of India
- Approved by AICTE
- International Linkages
- Academic Partnerships
- Seminars & Conferences
- Above Average Placement Record
- State of the art infrastructre with exquisite facilities
- Scholarship to meritious students
- Placement at IUU is a rigorous process that begins with the induction of the student in the University and culminates into a final job offer to the student.
- The Training & Placement Cell takes care of multiple responsibilities to provide better training and placement opportunities to the students.
The Placement stats are as follows:
|S.No. ||Batch ||% Placement in IT ||% Placement in Management ||% Placement in Mass Comm. ||% Placement in Law |
| || || || || || |
|1 ||2010 ||62.5 ||73.65 ||76.92 ||58.25 |
|2 ||2011 || 63.33 ||91.11 ||84.62 ||52.35 |
|3 ||2012 ||72.5 ||94.05 ||73.62 ||58.21 |
|4 ||2013 ||79.2 ||89 ||90 ||61 |
|5 ||2014 (as on 30th June) ||81.31 ||90.11 ||70.22 ||67.16 |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Jaro Education
- Pangea3 Legal
- Data Base Systems Ltd.
- Fidelity International
- McDonald's India
- Kotak Securities Ltd.
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- Mahindra Logistics
- ITC Ltd.
- NIIT Technologies
- Pingaksho Technologies Inc.
and many more companies...
Rankings & Awards
- The Best B-Schools of India - MBA By Choice (2012-13) - A
- "What if not IIMs" B-School ranking 2013 - Silicon India (Feb. 2013) - 43
- Campus Concourse Business School Survey 2013 - Business & Management Chronicle (Jan. 2013) - A+
- Tier 3 B-School Rankings - Careers 360 (Dec. 2012) - 71
- B-School Survey - MBA Universe.com (Dec. 2012) - 86
- The hostels are specially designed with two primary objectives of safety and comfort.
- They have round-the-clock security, with stringent security procedures and comfortable apartments that students enjoy living in.
- Besides easy access to library and computer facilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Lecture halls are thoughtfully designed to inculcate a sense of discipline and high quality learning, and are equipped with teaching aids such as LCD Projectors, overhead projectors, wireless PA and audio-visual systems.
- A very comfortable environment in the lecture halls makes learning a unique experience for students as well as faculty members.
Computer Centre and Computer Labs
- IMS Unison Universitys Learning Resource Centre (LRC) is the nerve-centre and the heart of the University and plays a vital role in supporting, teaching and learning activities, and provides the main source for individual research.
- Built on modern lines, it is well equipped with furniture & fittings and managed by a highly dedicated team of professionals.
Mass Communication Labs
- The University has Multimedia Computer Centre and Computer labs having more than 600 latest Desktops with advanced computing facilities to provide unbridled free internet access to all the students round the clock.
- The computers are of advanced configurations and latest software are available to provide holistic IT training facilities.
- The Mass Communication labs of the University are the best in the region.
- These are equipped with high-tech, modern audio-visual, photo and print media equipments.
- "Besides a good academic record, continuous information gathering and skill building are the immediate necessities for the present day students to build a professional career.
Auditoriums and Conference Rooms
- The Seminar Hall of IUU has a seating capacity of 350 students and is equipped with computer, LCD Projector, and PA System for achieving high quality audio and visual effects.
- The university has spacious academic infrastructure including two auditoriums and five conference rooms.
- These auditoriums are well built and well lit having a seating capacity of about 300 & 200 respectively, thus make it convenient to have amply large audience for mega events.
- The IUU, Dehradun has a fleet of very comfortable vehicles for pick and drop of our students as well as staff from different corners of the city.
- Dr. Pawan K. Aggarwal - Director & Asso. Pro VC
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Grewal - Professor & Dean
- Dr. Anand S. Pandey - Professor
- Prof. Rajeev Srivastava - Associate Professor
- Dr. Vaibhav Panwar - Associate Professor
- Dr. Tarak Nath Prasad - Professor
- Dr. S. Kannan - Asst. Professor
- Prof. Madan Sundar Rajan - Asst. Professor
- IMS Unison University, a constituent of Unison Group is a premier educational and research University nestled amidst beautiful and serene surroundings offering an environment that fosters learning and stimulates creativity.
- It started in 1996 as IMS Dehradun, a non- profit organization set by a group of visionaries dedicated to the cause of changing the face of professional education in Northern India.
- The University today provides a platform for excellence in teaching, learning, and administration. State- of- the- art Information Technology is extensively used in the University contributing to the development of well trained graduate, post- graduate and doctorate students to fulfill the manpower needs of the corporate world.
- IMS Unison University aspires to become a world -renowned center for creation & dissemination of knowledge.
- It aims to provide a holistic career oriented education that develops intellectual, moral and physical capabilities of the students, nurturing creativity and innovation through challenging project works.
IMS Unison University (IUU) has signed MOUs with the following prestigious International Universities for facilitating an international exposure of its faculty as well as students:
- Kansas State University (KSU), Manhattan, USA
- Birmingham Law School
- University of Salford, Manchester, UK
- The University has a tie-up with Oriental Bank of Commerce for providing loans at discounted rate to the desiring students.
Constituent Schools of the University
IUU School of Management is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy. IUU School of Management has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to building leaders in today s global business environment.
- IUU School of Mass Communication
IUU School of Mass Communication has earned excellent reputation for successfully delivering teaching and practical training. Mass Communication stands as an attractive career prospect to the youth of today. Mass Communication is the study of mass media which includes Newspapers, Magazine, Radio, Television, Film and Internet etc. and now it has become one of the fastest growing sectors. The School of Law at IUU is one of the finest centers offering quality, legal education within affordable cost. The School of Law at IUU is making rapid advancement in standards of legal education and raising research by revamping courses, empowering faculty training, organizing national and international events viz: moot courts, conferences, workshops, events like quiz, debates, eloquence, competitive essay competition, legal aid clinics, legal literacy camps and many more.
- IUU school of Computer Applications
The intersection of business and technology has always been at the heart of the IUU school of Computer Applications. The school trains the students to take full advantage of the many business opportunities made possible by emerging technologies and to succeed in an increasingly global economy.