- MOU's with various international universities
- Recognised by Bar Council of India
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Responsibilities of Placement Cell
- Organizes weekly round-table conferences for the graduating batch chaired by a guest lecturer or a faculty
- Maintains a catalog of recent developments in the field of law to generate awareness amongst students.
- Organizes workshops and seminars conducted by various luminaries who help the students in preparing
- themselves for the placement process, facing interview boards, resume writing as well as for higher studies.
- Organizes regular career counselling and group discussion programme for the graduating batch.
Top Recruiting Companies
NLIU students have been placed in a number of leading national and international law firms, banks.
NLIU has four hostel for boys and girls as well as one guest house.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
NLIU offers following infrastructural facilties to students:
Classroom and Auditorium:
- Well equipped library with rich collection of books, national and international journals related to law.
- Air conditioned classrooms equipped with LCD projectors as well as seminars, auditorium and seminar rooms.
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities.
Rajiv Gandhi National Cyber Law Centre Computer Centre Auditorium Academic Block Sports Complex
- Full furnished and modern canteen.
- Prof.(Dr.) S. Surya Prakash - Professor of Law (Dispute Settlement Process) - B.Com, M.L, Ph.D view
- Prof.(Dr.) Mukesh Srivastava - Professor of English - M.A., P.G.D.E.S., M.Litt., Ph.D. (CIEFL)
- Prof.(Dr.) Ghayur Alam - Professor in Business Law & MHRD Chair of IP Law LL.M., Ph.D.
- Prof.(Dr.) Uday Pratap Singh - Professor in Human Rights - M.A. (History), Ph.D.
And many more..
- The National Law Institute University (NLIU) was started in 1997 to provide most modern legal education through multidisciplinary teaching and training of newer skills needed for the profession.
- The University started its first academic program in 1998 and teaching for five year B.A., LL.B. course with the objective of providing Innovative inter-disciplinary programmes with a clinical component.
- Vision is to develop NLIU as a Center of Excellence in Legal Education, Training and Research.
- Mission is to develop and nurture the intellects for the betterment of the nation and humanity through law and justice.
NLIU has signed MOU's with following international universities:
- International Institute of Air and Space Law of Leiden University, Netherlands
- Mc Gill university, Canada
- Lucerne University, Switzerland