- UGC recognized
- Established by Haryana State Legislative act
- Good placement record
- Highly Qualified and Experienced faculty
- World class infrastructure
- Approved by AICTE
- Scholarship Facility
- YMCA University of Science and Technology has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Trainig for 7 months
- On campus interviews
Top Recruiting Companies
- Thoughtworks India
- Maruti Suzuki India LTD
- NewGen Technologies
- Samsung Software
- Yamaha Motor Solution
and many more...
- Separate hostel for boys & girls are available.
- There are 4 boys hostels and 3 girls hostel
- For Boys Hostels, the monthly charges are charged from the students are Rs.1450/- per month per student.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Book Bank facility
- Smart classroom
- Day care centre
- Sports Facilities
The Workshops are as following:
- Fitting Shop
- Smithy Shop
- Basic Electronics Workshop
- General Electric Workshop
- Machine Tool Workshop
- Welding Sheet Metal Workshop
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Workshop
- Electronics Instrumentation Workshop
- Electronics Communication Workshop
- Microprocessor Interfacing Workshop
- Power Electronics Workshop
- Process Control Workshop
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Sharma
- Dr. C.K Nagpal
- Dr. Ela Kumar
- Dr. Ashok Kumar
- Dr. P.R.Sharma
- Mr. S.K.Aggarwal
- Mr. Munish Vashishath
and many more...
- YMCA Institute Of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969.
- YMCA started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern.
- The university offers 4-year B.Tech degree course in six disciplines, M.Tech. in four disciplines, MCA and Ph.D.
- Granted autonomous status from year 2007.
- Campus is located in the sprawling Faridabad-Ballabgarh Industrial complex.
- Vision is to be a nationally and internationally acclaimed leader in technical and higher education in all spheres which transforms the life of students through integration of teaching, research and character building.
- Mission is to develop human potential to its fullest extent and make them emerge as world class leaders in their professions and enthuse them towards their social responsibilities.