- UGC Approved
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Anti Ragging campus
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Scholarship for meritorious students
- Placement Cell Provides placement assistance to its students
- Placement Cell Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Hostel Facility Available for Students
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Clubs for extra curricular activities and entertainment
- Medical services
- Hostel facility available for students
- Abhai Maurya - Vice-Chancellor, Dean (International Relations)
- Maya (Pandit) Narkar - Pro-Vice-Chancellor
- T Sriraman - Dean of Studies (English)
- Nirupama Rastogi - Dean (Academic)
- EFLU established in 1972
- EFLU offers courses in English,Language,English Literary,Distance Education,Communication,Inter-Disciplinary,Middle-East And African,Asian,Germanic,Romance,Russian
Students Welfare Fund
- The English and Foreign Languages has introduced a welfare fee structure, i.e., by taking a reasonable amount of fees from those who can pay and exempting those from the payment of fees who cannot afford.
- Apart from this, the University from its self-generated funds has created a students welfare fund out of which the University gives stipend to needy students to the extent of Rs.1000/- per month, apart from a book allowance of Rs.1000/- annually. Such students are also exempted from monthly maintenance charges and room rent in the hostel.
- In the year 2008-2009 the University was able to provide different stipends and fellowships to almost 80% of its students.
- It may be mentioned that all M.Phil. and Ph.D. scholars of the University are eligible to get UGC fellowships (M.Phil. Rs. 3000/- p.m., which is likely to be increased to Rs. 5000/- p.m., and Ph.D. Rs. 5000/- p.m., which is likely to be increased to Rs. 8000/- p.m.).