- Has Advance research centres
- UGC Recognized
- Recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by Government of India
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
The Career and Alumni Services Office helps in the placement of its graduating students and has developed planned programme to reach all possible prospective employer.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Sai Consultancy
- Total Environment Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Brigade Group
- Ernst & Young
- Feedback Infra
- PDCOR Ltd
- TATA Consultancy Service
- Lea Associates
Government / Government Agencies
- IIM, Ahmedabad
- Administrative Staff College of India
- Parul Group of Institutes
- Gujarat Institute of Development Research
- IIT Roorke
- Harvard University, USA
- Government of India
- UK Government
- Government of Nigeria
- Delhi Development Authority
And many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
CEPT University offers world class infrastructure:
- Library stocked with latest books and research material
- Workshops for training development
- Various Labs for e.g. Computer Labs, Environmental Labs etc
- Music rooms for leisure activities
- Cafeteria to cater food needs
- Aanal Shah - Assistant Professor - Faculty of Technology
- Abhijit Lokre - Associate Professor - Faculty of Planning
- Ajay Katuri - Assistant Professor - Faculty of Planning
- Ajay Pijwala - Network Engineer
- Amal Shah - Assistant Professor - Faculty of Design
- Amit A. Shah - Admin - Accounts
- Anal Sheth - Assistant Professor - Faculty of Technology
And many more..
- Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University was established in the year 1962 by Ahmedabad Education Society.
- The main focus of the University lies in design domain.
- CEPT University takes its name from the 'Center for Environmental Planning and Technology' (CEPT)
- The University has five Faculties named Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Planning, Faculty of Technology, Faculty of Design and Faculty of Management. University academic structure focuses on gathering the data considering the human habitat and implementing in the design structure.