- UGC Approved
- Collaboration with various Universities
- Qualifed faculty
- Good placement record
- State of Art Infrastructure
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Counted amongst the top law schools of the country
- Ragging free campus
NALSAR University of Law has a fully functional placement cell that takes care of all the placement activities in the campus.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Allen & Overy LLP
- Clifford Chance LLP
- Herbert Smith LLP
- Linklaters LLP
- Simmons & Simmons LLP
- SJ Berwin LLP
- Slaughter & May LLP
- Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co
- Anand & Anand
- ARA Legal
- AZB & Partners
- Dua & Associates
- Economic Laws Practice
- J Sagar Associates
- Juris Corp
- Khaitan & Co.
- Luthra & Luthra
- Majmudar & Co.
- Nishith Desai Associates
- Doraswamy & Raja
- Paras Kuhad & Associates
- Poovayya & Co.
- S&R Associates
- Wadia Ghandy & Co.
- Ansal Housing
- Bajaj Allianz
- BMR & Associates
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Dr. Reddys
- Ernst & Young
- H5 Asia Pacific
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Pangea 3
- Reliance Communications
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd
- SDD Global
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 1st in Law category as per The India Today-AC Nielsen-Org-Marg in the year 2008.
- Ranked 12th at the Eleventh Annual Willem C. vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot held at Vienna.
- Austria in April, 2004 and was ranked 10th in the memorial scores at the 2004 Phillip C.
NALSAR University of Law has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
The hostel provides the following facilities:
- Common dinning hall
- Indoor games
- Common TV
- Mess with option for both veg and non-veg food
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Health Centre
- Internet Centre
- Confrence/Seminars Hall
- Honble Mr. Justice B.Prakash Rao (Retd.) - Adjunct Professor
- Prof. (Dr) Faizan Mustafa - Vice-Chancellor
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, an institution of national eminence in the field of legal education and research, is a residential University established in 1998 under the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University Act (Andhra Pradesh Act 34 of 1998) of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislature.
- The University provides an opportunity to explore limitless options in legal profession and is setting new standards in legal education.
- The University Campus Justice City is located in a 50 acre site abutting the Shameerpet Lake about 28 kms away from the city.
- The campus design interweaves the tropes of legal authority and aesthetics through a horizontal and vertical interplay of stern gray, suave white and homely burnt sienna.
- Griffith University - Australia
- University of New South Wales - Australia
- Southern Cross University - Australia
- Queensland University of Technology - Australia
- University of Western Ontario - Canada
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center - Germany
- University of Freiburg - Germany
- Radzyner School of Law - Israel
- Maastricht University - Netherlands
- University of Lucerne - Switzerland
- King's College, London - United Kingdom
- University of Warwick - United Kingdom
- University of Oklahoma - USA
- Santa Clara University - USA
- To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education at all levels to achieve excellence
- To organise advanced studies and promote research in all branches of law
- To disseminate legal knowledge by organizing lectures, seminars, symposia, workshops and conferences
- To promote cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to promote and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India
- To liaise with institutions of higher learning and research in India and abroad; To promote legal awareness in the community for achieving social and economic justice
- To undertake study and training projects relating to law, legislation and judicial institutions