The University of Jammu is an esteemed university which is known delivering quality education and rendering excellence since the beginning. The college came into existence in the year of 1969. The college has been granted grade A by National Assessment & Accreditation Council of India. University gives directions in such limbs of adapting as it considers fit and makes procurement for examination and the headway and dispersal of information. The University remains for otherworldly and material components in life, hunger for information and excellence under the scenery of heavenly tops of Trikuta Hills. College of Jammu holds examinations, awards degrees, creates information and gives assorted scholarly qualifications on persons who seek after affirmed courses of study in the University.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Students are provided with the printed self instructional study materials for the courses offered by them
- The DDE has a big book-bank containing text books for various courses
- Teachers-students contact classes are organized
- Students enquiry on telephone are replied promptly
- Each students is provided with an identity card
- The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Patna University was known as Institute of correspondence Course, Patna University and was established in 1974.
- It is the first institute in the large eastern region of India to impart education through correspondance.
- DDE has been serving continuously in the field of higher education and has been gaining popularity day by day.
- At present more than 13,000 students are getting their education through this institute.
- Being an integral part of the Patna University the Direcotrate of Distance Education is governed by the decisions of the statutory bodies of the university.