- Organizes conferences and symposiums
- Ranked as one of the top law schools in India
- Corporate workshops conducted every year
- Lectures by experts in the industry
- MOU's and collaborations with Foreign Universities for research activities
- Provides placement services
- Industry oriented curriculum
- Provides placement services
- Provides full placement support to students
- Provides placement in highly reputed firms
Top Recruiting Companies
International Law Firms
National Law Firms
- Allen and Overy, LLP, U.K
- Afridi & Angell, Dubai
- Clifford Chance LLP, U.K.
- Herbert Smith LLP, U.K.
- Simmons & Simmons, U.K.
Financial Institutions and Consultants
- Anand and Anand
- D.M. Harish & Co.
- Paras Kuhad & Associates
- Desai and Diwanji
- J Sagar & Associates
- Khaitan & Co.
Public Sector Undertakings
- ICICI Bank
- Anand Rathi & Co.
- J M Finance
- ICICI Lombard
- Birla Global Finance
- Birla Sunlife Insurance
- Baja Allianz
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Bharat Heavy Electrical
- Infosys Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals
- Wipro Ltd.
And many more..............
National LAw University offers accomodation facility for boys and girls separately. Some of the special features of residence hall are:
- Every student is alloted individual room with sufficient space for cupboard, table and chair
- Sufficient water coolers for cool and hygenic water
- Mess facility for students as well as staffs
- 24 * 7 medical facility for boarders
- General store near by hostel to cater daily needs of hostel students
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Infrastructure and Teaching facilities offered by National Law University to its students are:
- Well maintained halls of learning for offering correct atmosphere for holistic education
- Air conditioned class rooms with slide projector and comfortable seating arrangement
- Moot Courts and Pre Mooting for theoretical understanding of law
- Well furnished conference hall for various seminars, conferences and symposiums
- Online class rooms
- Full furnished laboratories for practical activities
- Air conditioned board rooms with LCD projector for some important meetings
- Gymnasium for being healthy and physically fit
- Cultural and sports complex
- Health care facilities in case of an emergency
- Branch of State Bank of India for fiscal convenience of the students
- Well equipped auditorium with seating capacity of 250 people
- Up and down Transportation facility for the students
- Whole campus is facilitated with WI - FI
Some of the top faculties taking care of institute are :
- Justice N. N. Mathur-Vice Chancellor, Former Judge Rajasthan High Court, Judge Gujarat High Court
- Professor I. P. Massey (Law)-Dean, Faculty of Law
- Professor K. K. Banerji (Science)-Dean, Faculty of Science
- Prof. K. L. Bhatia (Law)-DAAD and Max - planck fellow
And many more...........
- National Law University was established in 1999
- It has endeavored to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholarship aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge
- It follows a holistic approach for understanding law and justice
- Vision is to achieve the pinnacle of perfection in Legal education
- Some of the specialties of NLUJ are :
- Impart maximum knowledge of law and research to the students and produce efficient lawyers of tomorrow
- Training and refresher courses for law teachers, judicial officers and advocates
- Increase awareness of laws and rules in the community
National Law University has Memorandum of Understandings and Collaborations with below mentioned Universities
- Construction Industry Arbitration Council, New Delhi
- Beijing Union University China
- Freiburg University, Law School, Germany
- Bureau of Police Research and Development, New Delhi
- US Education Foundation, New Delhi
- Indo Canadian Institute, New Delhi
- School of Law, Kings College, University of London. U.K.