The Maharshi Dayanand University at first known as Rohtak University was created by a demonstration of Legislature of Haryana (Act No-25 of 1976) with the item to advance interdisciplinary higher and private college. The college has been accredited with grade A from NAAC.Grade. The University established under Haryana Act 0.25 of 1975). The university has maintained an excellent records keeping in record with all blue chip companies.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Separate enquiry cell and computer lab for distance students
- Excellent technical library with facility of videocassettes, Email, Internet facility, CD-ROM and Practical
- Spacious and properly vantilated office building where students can reach very easily whenever required
- Established in the year 1975
- Maharshi Dayanand University (Directorate of Distance Education) offers distance mode of education in accordance with the need and emerging demand of the knowledge area.
- It has grown in terms of courses, programmes and study centres.
- Some of the features of the institute are :
- Imparts quality education and research through disciplinary understanding and emerging technology
- Offers more than 40 programmes including graduate and post graduate programmes
- Classes organized at different study centres on Sundays and other holidays
- Personnel Contact Programme (PCP), Internal Tests, Projects and Assignments to asses the students
- Corporate office is easily approchable