- The Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education is offering courses for undergraduate, Post Graduate, P.G. Diploma and Certificate courses
- Tie up with CBR Network courses under Rehabilitation Program
- Online access to Information and study Materials
- Contact Classes
- All candidates attending contact programme/assignments/Practical exam/have to make their own arrangements for their stay
- No hostel / Bus pass facility is provided by the Directorate to the candidates
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The facilities given to the students are:
- Well stocked Library
- Contact classes
- Study material provided
The Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education (Bangalore University) offers correspondance programs in undergraduate, Post Graduate, P.G. Diploma and Certificate courses. In addition to these, Rehabilitation Program awith a tie up with CBR Network courses are also provided.
The Annual Intake of the University is approximately 18698 students.(10,233 males and 8,465 female students).
Government of India Post-Metric Scholarships are available to students belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes.