Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Women?s College, Hyderabad, was founded in 1954 with a mission to provide voluntary intellectual freedom for women and give them an encouraging push to fight the societal demons by moving on the path of education. Initiated by Hyderabad Mahila Vidya Sangam, (HMVS), it is reputed to be the second best women college in Hyderabad, and enjoys autonomy within the sanction of UGC. The college comes under the jurisdiction of Osmania University, and offer undergraduate programs in Arts, Science, Commerce and Business Supervision and P G Programs in Mathematics, Chemistry, Computers and Management.
College provides Hostel accomodation for students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Facilities available for students:
- Well stocked library
- Sports facility
- Well equipped laboratories
- Seminar halls
- Mrs. T. Vamshi Mohana Reddy - MCA,PGDBA,M.Tech - HOD
- Mrs. T. Vamshi Mohana Reddy - MCA,PGDBA,M.Tech - Computer Center Head
- Mrs. E. M. Sunitha - M. Sc, NET - Professor
- Prof. Renuka Sagar - Director
and many more..
- Established in 1954
- Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Womens College offers quality education to students.
- It believes in Empowerment of womens thus 60% of total seats are resesrv for Girl students from rural areas.
- Offers various value addition certification courses along with Regular Courses.
- It has group of highly qualified and experienced faculty with best infrastructural facilities for students.
- Vision is to be a quality educational institution in the region by enhancing, inspiring and empowering women specially those hailing from rural areas.
- Mission is to promote knowledge and value-based education through academic excellence.