Banasthali Vidyapith is a name which does not seek any introduction. It is one of the top notch colleges of India delivering value based education of premier standards. The college started functioning on October 6 of the year 1935. It was founded by a group of notable freedom fighters and visionaries. The college has gained the status of Deemed University and has been re accredited with grade A by NAAC on the basis of its performance. The college enjoys the reputation of being the biggest residential women?s college of India having its roots in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Rankings & Awards
Banasthali is a recipient of SANTBAL Award in the year 2000 for the services in the field of all round education of women.
- Student admitted to the University will compulsorily have to join a hostel unless the student is ward of a worker of the University and stays with him/her in the campus or the student belongs to a neighbouring village community within a radius of 2.5 Km
- There are 31 student hostels in campus of the University
- All rooms are well furnished with basic amenities provided like Mess, Newspaper and Telephone facility
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Banasthali University offers following facilities to its students-
- Well stocked Central Library
- Sports Facilities
- FM Radio Station
- Medical Center
- Guest House
- Transport Facilities
- Artech-Dalmia I.T. Center
- Courier Services
- Internet Connectivity
and much more...
- Mrs. Abha Purohit
- Mr. Amit Rathi
- Mr. Ashish Sharma
- Mrs. Abha Purohit
and many more...
- Established in 1935, Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women's university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level
- One of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women
- Offers educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student's personality
- Deemed university status with innovatively restructured courses