The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) is a reputed university rendering excellence since its inception. The colleges enjoys the status of being a deemed university. The college has its roots in the city of Sardarshahr of the Indian state of Rajasthan. National Assessment and Accreditation Council has accredited the university with B+grade on the basis of its performance. The colleges has a very good infrastructure bagged with ultra-modern facilities.
Separate Training & Placement Cell.
Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Games and Sports
- Health Service
- Banking Service
- Co-operative store
- Dr. (Smt.) Sarita Sharma-M.A.(Eco), M.Ed.,M.Phil (Edu), Ph.D.(Edu)
- Dr. Jitendra Kumar Lodha-M.Com, M.Ed., MBA,M.A. (Eco), Ph.D.(Edu.)
- Dr. Prabhakar Dixit-M.Com., M.A. (Edu.),Ph.D.
- Sh. Pravesh Kumar Chauhan-B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Sc.(Com.),M.A.(Edu.)
- Dr. Raj Kumar Mali-M.A.(Hindi), M.Ed.,Ph.D. (Edu)
and many more......
- A constituent of Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM) a non-government, non-profit-oriented society, duly registered in 1951.
- Spread over 1000-acre piece of land.
- Government of India has accorded it the formal recognition of Deemed University, under Section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 vide notification F.9-29/2000-U.3 of 25th June 2002, and by the UGC vide notification F.6-25/2001 (cpp-i) of 27th DECEMBER 2002.
- Nestled like an oasis in the Thar desert, near the town of Sardarshahr in India 's north-western state of Rajasthan.
- "Service with Sincerity" is watchword.