KLE University is a prestigious college that is widely recognized for rendering excellence in the field of education since its inspection. The university believes in attaining perfection through the continuous process of improvement. The university has proved its mettle over the time delivering successful outcomes. The university enjoys the privilege of being accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with grade A.The University has been granted the status of potential for excellence. The university has its roots in the city of Karnataka.
- The constituent units have their own Placement and Guidance Cell at the respective Institutions
- The students are being guided regarding placement opportunities in various reputed Companies
- The Pharma Companies also visit the campus for recruitment of students in Pharma Industries
Rankings & Awards
- Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade
KLE University offers seperate hostel facility for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The campus is very rich and vibrant in terms of having impressive infrastructure, renowed and extensively experienced teaching faculty, state of the art teaching hospital and medical research center, having 1820 beds and top notch diagnostic facilities under one roof
- The Wi-Fi and digital library, e-learning and other facilities are at par with best campuses of the country and abroad
- The University is among very few institutions of the country to boast of the entire campus having Wi-Fi solution for internet access.
- Another mile stone achieved is the collaboration with MedRC and establishment of Smart Teach server for students to access the high quality E-curricular content so that students can learn at their own pace as supplementary measure to the excellent classroom teaching
- Facilities like bank, post-office, pharmacy, gym and indoor stadium, internet access, cafe, department store, travel booking facilities are provided in the campus itself
Top faculty of the University comprise of:
Dr. Prabhakar B. Kore
Dr. Chandrakant Kokate
Dr. V.D. Patil
Controller of Examinations
KLE University has many glorious credentials in the form of its meritorious students, faculty looked upon as peer and much international collaboration because of the dedication and the unending quest for excellence true to the essence of KLE University.
The University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Post doctoral, fellowship and certificate programs in the faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy and Nursing.
- Ever since the establishment of the University there has been constant growth in exploring the new areas in education
- The existing curriculum is strengthened by integrating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to meet the changing global demands
- University has also incorporated teaching of Indian Constitution and Environmental Studies to Undergraduate students for making them responsible global citizens
- The University takes a very strict view against any kind of ragging activity and the entire campus is under strict vigil to prevent any ragging activity
- The students in the campus are from different countries and different cultures and all the efforts are taken for smooth induction of the students into the campus and for that purpose student orientation programs, language classes for enabling the students to interact with local patients are regularly conducted
To match the concept of Global village of the present era the KLE University has signed Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) incorporating academic collaborations with ICMR, W.H.O; and several Universities in USA and also in SE Asia.
Vision of the Institute
"To be an outstanding university of excellence ever in pursuit of newer horizons - To build self reliant global citizens through assured quality educational Programmes"
Mission of the Institute
- To promote sustainable development of Higher Education consistent with statutory and regulatory requirements
- To plan and continuously provide necessary infrastructure, learning resources required for Quality education and innovations
- To stimulate, to extend the frontiers of knowledge, through Faculty Development and Continuing Education Programmes
- To make research a significant activity involving Staff, Students and Society
- To promote Industry / Organization, Interaction/Collaborations with Regional National / International bodies
- To establish healthy systems for communication among all stake holders for vision oriented growth
- To fulfill the National Obligation through Rural Health Missions