Sri Sri University is a prestigious university that came into function on the date of 28 December in the year of 1899 under the Sri Sri University Act, 2009 No15024-I-Legis.-33/08/L, notified in Odisha.The college has been allotted 187 acres of land by the Government of Odisha acres of land in order to set up the industry near Bidyadharpur that falls in the city of Cuttack . The college grounds, placed between the twin urban communities of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack, stand disregarding the Kathjodi River. The aggregate range of development is required to be thirty lakh square feet and is slated to be finished in a staged way in the following six years. On culmination, the college grounds will coddle the needs of 10000 understudies and around 2000 employees and staff.
- Leading companies across various industry sectors will come for campus placements at Sri Sri University - Faculty of Management Studies
- The dedicated members of the Placement Team will constantly interact with the corporate world and will help students with their careers
- The faculty, visiting faculty and the mentors consisting of leading members of the corporate world, will help students to set realistic career goals
- SSU-FMS will facilitate top league Summer Internships and Final Placements
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the recruiters at Sri Sri University - Faculty of Management Stuides are:
Reliance Media Works
Prasad Group of Companies
Chowgule Group of Companies
Bliss Tree Infocon
Reliance Money Services Limited
White Canvas Services
Chowdhary Group of Companies
Birla Sun Life
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The state-of-the-art aesthetically designed campus of Sri Sri University is spread across 185 acres of verdant greenery.
- The University will cater to the complete residential and academic needs of 10000 students and around 2000 teaching and support staff in the next five years.
- The entire campus will have several independent schools, each specializing in a single field of study.
- The University will follow an all-encompassing ethos of research and learning, with the aim of building a community with strong linkages with the outside world of academia, industry and other research institutions.
- The campus currently hosts an air-conditioned academic block with classrooms,seminar halls, tutorial rooms, language lab and student activity centre, admin block, comfortable hostels, kitchen and cafeteria, library, computer lab, gymnaisum and basketball court.
- The campus is Wi-fi enabled with 24/7 connectivity.
- Sri Sri University will set its own standards of excellence.
- On campus, Sri Sri University - Faculty of Management Studies will offer countless ways to connect with other members of the University community.
- Dr Kailash Chandra Mishra - M. Sc. (Physics), CAIIB, MBA and D.Litt. (Post-Doctoral Education at Wharton's Aresty Business School, Philladelphia)
- Dr.Srinivas Subbarao Pasumarthy - D.Litt, Berhampur University; Ph.D, Nagpur University; M.Phil, Nagpur University; MBA, Andhra University; M.Sc (Psychology), Acharya Nagarjuna University; M.A. (Public Administration), Andhra University; M.Com, Andhra University; M.H.R.M, Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Dr. Jyotirmayee Acharya - Pd. D. NTNU, Norway, M Phil UU, India, M. Sc. AIT, Bangkok
- Dr. Anup Samantaray - Ph.D Utkal University; M.Com, Utkal University;LLB, Utkal University
- Somnath Dutta - MBM, IIT(K); EFPM Scholar, XLRI
- Vijaya Batth - Ph.D (ongoing), Centurion University;FCA, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India;ACS, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India; LLB, Utkal University
and many more...
- Sri Sri University has been established under the Sri Sri University Act 2009 No, 15204-I-Legis.-33/08/L notified in Orissa Gazatte on the 28th of December 2009
- The Government of Orissa has leased out about 187 Acres of land near Bidyadharpur, Cuttack for the setting up the University
- The university campus strategically located between the twin cities of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack, stands among verdant greenery overlooking the picturesque Kathjodi river
- The University will cater to the needs of 10,000 students and around 2000 teaching and support on completion