- UGC recognized
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified institution
- An official member of Association of commonwealth Universities (U.K)
- International students from 20 countries
- Ragging prohibited
- Member of International Association of Universities
- Highly qualified adept faculty
- Curriculum benchmarked with the best international B-schools
The placement portal at the institute called the Central Placement Cell (CPC) is highly efficient and unswerving. The very cell ensures 100% placement assistance to the learners at the institute. Besides this, it also operates in a very cooperative and orderly format. The CPC i.e. placement cell is at the institute is responsible for the following:
- Campus Placements
- Industry Internships
- Guest Lectures from Industry
- Soft Skills Trainings
- Student Profiling for Career Planning
- Skills Development Workshops
- Training Tie-Ups with Corporate Sector
Top Recruiting Companies
MMU Mullana boasts a very strong placement history. The institute has been the first choice of preference for various reputed organizations. The organizations with great salary packages hire students from this institute. To name a few:
- Infosys Technologies
- Keane India
- L&T Infotech
- Sasken Communications
- i-Flex Solutions
- Hughes Communication
- Blue Star Technologies
- We Excel
- Innovative India
- Dell Computers
- Anglo Eastern
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- Sika India
- Rave Technologies
- Omega Maritime
- Petron Engineering Ltd.
- Nokia- Siemens Network
- A2Z Group
- Inter Globe Tech
- Anglo Easter Shipping
- Regal Infocom
- Shree Khodiyar
- NR Switches and Radios
- Hyderabad Industries Ltd.
- Patni Computers
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Parle Biscuits
- Lupin Ltd
- Lipi Data Systems
- Hitech Consultants
- Policy Bazaar.com
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- India Mart
- Mancer Consulting
- Vault Technologies
- Reliance Life
- Axis Bank
- Make My Trip
- Religare Securities
- Future India Group
- Birla Sun Life
- Cipla Ltd.
- Videocon Industries
- India Bulls Securities
- Kotak Life
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Devyani Foods (Cream Bell)
- SMC Insurance
- Radient Cement
- Millenium Electronics
- Eastman Industries
- QRS Healthcare
- Wipro Spectiamind
- IBM Computers
- Godrej &Boyce
- International Sonalika
- Wipro Technologies
- Hindustan Glass
- Hewitt Assodates
- P-D- Aggaiwal
- Nagaijun Constructions
- Honeywell Automation
- Satyam Computer
- Wipro Tech
- Jindal Steel
- HCL Computers
- Wipro BPO Services
- Gati Infrastructure
- Satyam Software
- US Technology
- Birla Software Systems
- Libsys Corp.
Rankings & Awards
The institute has been highly ranked by best of boards and associations like:
- The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA)
- CSR-GHRDC (2008, 09 and 10)
- The All India Management Association (AIMA 2010)
- Business And Management Chronicle (2011)
- Just Careers (2011)
- Bhaskar Lakhsya (2011)
- Electronics For You (2011)
Recently, the institute was declared the third best B-school in Haryana by CSR GHRDC SURVEY, 2010. Besides this, the very institute also featured in the list of the best business schools in India as per business India survey, 2010.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute is developed into a small township and is spread across a sprawling area of about 180 acres of land. Mentioned below are the key highlights of this institutes infrastructure that makes it click:
- Hostels: The institute features 13 hostels, three of which are centrally air conditioned with accommodation for about 5500 students.
- Residential sector: It features about 500 faculty and administrative staff with families staying in the University campus.
- Shopping centers: The shopping centers at the campus have two banks i.e. OBC and SBI with ATM facilities. It also has Post office with Speed-Post service and shops to provide basic amenities.
- Auditoriums: The institute features two auditoriums with a seating capacity of about 1000 and 1500 peoples respectively. In addition, an open air theater is also available with a capacity of about 2500 people.
- Computer Centre: The University has 58 state-of-art Computer laboratories that house a large number of Pentium-IV computers equipped with latest technology.
- Wi-Fi campus: Students at the institute have free access to internet in the campus 24 hrs a day.
- Civic facilities: Inbuilt civic facilities like water supply, sewerage and electrification with provision of high-powered soundless generators to ensure uninterrupted electric supply in each of the buildings is available.
- Transport facilities: The institute provides transport facilities with a fleet of 75 Deluxe / A.C. buses for staff and students commuting from nearby areas of Ambala, Chandigarh, Jagadhri, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Yamunanagar, Patiala etc.
- Personality Development cell: A counseling cell with highly qualified academicians and established experts in various fields has been created by the University.
- They provide the students with career guidance and conduct courses on personality and communication skills.
- These courses focus on enhancing students personality and on preparing them for panel discussion, group discussion and interviews by various placement agencies besides extending counseling on their personal problems.
- International Education Department: The department has been incorporated to explore the possibilities of the tie ups with foreign universities of repute for student/faculty exchange, training programs, international placements and admission.
- Library: The institute features more than 14 libraries in its fold. The libraries at the campus are air conditioned and computerized. Besides this it comprises Books, Cds, Videos, Thesis, Standards and Back Volumes in all Campus Libraries came to 142500 with 30276 nos. of title. The University Subscribes to 8267 Journals. More than 1500 seats are available for its users to be accommodated at a time.
- Sports: The institute offers n extensive range of sports and fitness classes. Qualified staff delivers programs for all ages, tastes and abilities, from swimming to yoga to cricket. The MMU sports centre is located in main campus and offers a full range of sports facilities to students and staff - for recreation or competition, whatever the sporting ability of the person is.
- Incorporated in the year 1993, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, formerly known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was established with the aim of uplifting the society socially, economically and educationally.
- The institute has emerged as a pictogram of quality education in technical, professional and medical streams in northern India and has been holding o to its lineage for more than 18 years now.
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana is highly dedicated towards fostering trained professional manpower, competent and responsive to the challenges of a dynamic and vibrant society.
- The very institute strives at its mission of grooming its learners with an integrated & technology oriented education to mould a better career and to be worthy citizens of a global society.
MMU Mullana aims to develop better than the best professionals for the economic development of the country. The institute features international students from 20 countries. Besides this, the institute also advances specializations in:
Listed below are some other key highlights of MMU Mullana:
- 200+ courses
- 250+ Recruiters
- 1,300+ Faculty members
- 13,000+ students
- 9000+ placements
- 12000 + Alumni
- Ragging is totally banned
- Smoke free campus
- Software Based Language Lab
- Focuses On Live Projects And Research Programs
- Curriculum Benchmarked With The Best International B-Schools
- Highly qualified Adept faculty
- Guest Lectures By Eminent Business Personalities
Listed below are some other institutions at the MM Group - Mullana Campus:
- MM Engineering College
- MM Institute Of Computer Technology & Business Management (MCA)
- MM College Of Dental Sciences & Research
- MM Institute Of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- MM Institute Of Computer Technology & Business Management (Hotel Management)
- MM Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research
- MM College Of Nursing
- MM College Of Pharmacy
- MM Institute Of Nursing
- MM Institute Of Distance Education
- Department Of Law
- MM International School
- MM College Of Education
- MM School Of General Nursing & Mid-Wifery
- MM College Of Pharmacy (Diploma)
- MM College Of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Diploma)
The institute faculty encompasses a team of highly qualified professionals from the academia. They with their knowledge and skills mentor and nurture learners at this institute seamlessly and efficiently.
The faculty members with their quality experience and research practice undertake consultancy assignments successfully. They also conduct research/applications oriented conferences, skill-development workshops and faculty development programs at regular intervals.