- Affiliated to Delhi University
- Qualified faculty
- Good placement record
- Collaboration with foreign Universities
- State of Art Infrastructure
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Highest package stood on 15 lacs
Department of Financial Studies University of Delhi has separate and active placement cell
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- DE Shaw
- American Express
- HDFC Ltd
- Citi Financial
- Prof. C.P. Gupta-M.Phil. (Finance), Ph.D. (Finance), PG
- Prof. Muneesh Kumar-Ph.D.
- Dr. V. K. Vasal-Ph.D.
- Prof. Sanjay Sehgal-M.Phil.
- Department of Financial Studies University of Delhi is an institution of learning for students who aspire to enhance their managerial efficacy in the finance industry
- The Department of Financial Studies (DFS) comes under the aegis of prestigious Delhi University
- DFS has been providing the industry with qualified, proficient and dedicated finance professionals through a full-time two-year Master of Finance and Control (MFC) Programme
- A fine blend of theoretical and practical inputs to take on challenging careers in the field of Corporate Finance, International Finance, Merchant Banking, Capital and Money Markets, Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory Services, Credit Rating, Venture Capital, FOREX Advisory Services, etc