- Awarded grade of Four Stars by NAAC
- A State Govt. Statutory
- Organizes seminars and workshops
- Organizes excursions at a regular interval
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Infrastructure and Teaching facilities offered by Vikram University to its students are:
- Well maintained computer center with sufficient number of computers having internet connection round the clock
- Properly arranged and maintained science and instrumentation center
- Library with huge collection of books, journals and reference books
- Facilities for indoor as well as outdoor games
- University Press to publish research journals in science, social science and mathematics
- Post office and Bank near by the college campus in order to help students as well as the staffs
- Vikram University was established in 1957 by then Home Minister of India, Shri Govind Vallab Pant.
- Colleges under the university encourage students to rise above all and face worst conditions of life.
- The lions and the rising sun in the logo of the university symbolize courage and glowing light of the wisdom.
Some of the special features of the institute are:
- All the courses are industry oriented and relevant
- It has a motto as knowledge is the foundation for immortality
- Ensures all round development of the students
- Emphasizes at practical as well as theoretical knowledge of the subjects