B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology?(BVBCET), Hubli, is one of the respective colleges situated in Karnataka, and was incepted in 1947 as a polytechnic-specialized institution, but later got upgraded technically and in the field of Engineering at last. It maintains its connections with Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, and has been enjoying its independent state since 2007 after earning its ISO: 9001-2000 certification & NBA accreditation. The college offers UG education in Engineering & Basic Sciences & PG in Engineering, IT, Computer Application and Management and Business Administration.
- Has an active Training and Placement cell which places its students in various organisations
Top Recruiting Companies
- Tech Mahindra
- Span Infotech
- Robert Bosch
- INS Zoom
and many more....
- The institute has around 4000 students on campus with over 2000 living on the campus in hostel.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State-of-the-art classrooms & laboratories
- Sports like Cricket, Volleyball, Basketball etc
- WiFi service
- Gymkhana Club
- Dr. S.V Patil (HOD)
- Prof. Gururaj Joshi (HOD)
- Prof. Arun Giriyapur (HOD)
- Dr. Anil S. Badiger (HOD)
- Laxmikant R Patil (HOD)
- Dr. S. S. Quadri (HOD) and many more....
- Established in 1947 by the KLE Society
- Spread over the 50 acres of land, the luxurious and picturesque campus comprises of various buildings with striking architecture
- The college has adopted Outcome Based Education (OBE) framework which catalyzes the curriculum to the needs of the industry and the society
- The institute offers various specialisations in the field of management and engineering which includes 12 ug and 8 pg programmes