- UGC Approved
- Approved by Bar Council of India
- Qualified faculty
- Good placement record
- State of Art Infrastructure
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Ragging free campus
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Promoting practical approach regarding the legal field to the students by encouraging internships by means of an effective internship programme.
- Enabling the students to gain first-hand experience of the application of various legal provisions.
- Assisting students in developing professional skills and a broader understanding of the legal profession and legal processes.
- Providing an arena for students to share and apply practical legal knowledge.
- Creating awareness among students regarding multiple career opportunities.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Luthra and Luthra
- Dua Associates
- Ginodia & Co
- OSG Legal
- Jyoti Sagar Associate
- The Legist
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Moot Court hall
- Medical facility
- Sports facility
- Guest House
- Computer Lab
- Established in 2006 by the State Legislature of Punjab
- Objective is to evolve and impart comprehensive legal education including distant and continuing legal education at all levels to achieve excellence.
- RGNUL is also a member of a number of professional organizations of national and international stature
- The sole aim of the University is to be a premier institution in the field of law by ensuring creative teaching methodology in a pragmatic environment
- RGNUL has started its own Law Journal, RGNUL Law Review and online RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review, research journals that aims at providing a forum for sharing advanced research and scholarship