- UGC and PCI approved
- IBM Collaboration
- Research Orientation through Idea Factory
- First Day Job through Academic Adoption
- Contributor to Society through Betyon Ki Bari
- Qualified and Experienced faculty members from IITs
- 100% Placement Records for Eligible Students
- Anti-Ragging Institute
- Scholarship provided to meritorious students
In order to equip the students with the latest Industry Trends, regular industry visits are organized by the department in various industries. Below is the list of the recent industry Visits :
Recruitment Highlights at BUEST :
- Havells India Ltd.
- Wep Peripherals
- Cheema Boilers
- Ludhiana Stock Exchange
- PIFORD Technologies
- HT Media Ltd.
- Successful placement of 100% eligible students of 2013 batch.
- Nodal Canter for the recruitment for Indian Navy and Indian Army from the past many years.
- Dedicated support to the students for the Summer Placements.
- Goal of achieving 100% placement for 2014 batch round the corner.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Patni Computers
- Indian Army
- Indian Airforce
- Indian Navy
- Lnt Constructions
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Awarded Himachal Keshari Award
- There are two hostels for boys (Sr. Boys Hostel and Jr. Boys Hostel) and a separate hostel for girls.
- Girls Hostel is located within the campus and has facilities for indoor games. Special arrangements have been made for the safety, security and privacy of the girls residing in the hostel.
- Boys hostels are located at a short convenient distance from the campus and have facilities for outdoor games like badminton, volleyball, basketball and cricket. There is a shopping complex located in the Sr. Boys Hostel to cater to their day-to-day needs.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- To complement its top class educational programs, the university has a residential campus spread over 40 acres of picturesque slopes in the midst of Shivalik Hills at Baddi in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh.
- The institutes have built up an impressive infrastructure for academics, co-curricular and sports activities.
- Besides separate hostels for boys and girls with all the basic amenities, the institutes have a treasure-trove of books and periodicals in the libraries.
- The classrooms are well designed and laboratories have state-of-the- art equipments.
- The Society named Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE) was established on 2nd May, 2000
- It was established with a deep commitment to promote and propagate quality technical education
- The commitment was translated into reality with the establishment of School of Engineering & Emerging Technologies (SEET) at Baddi in the year 2002
- The Society, through this institute, has been Providing B.Tech. engineering (Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and MBA courses to the youth of Himachal Pradesh and other states of India
- Two new departments, Computer Applications (offering MCA degree) and Civil Engineering (offering B.Tech. degree) were added in the Institute in 2008
- Over the years SEET achieved the status of a premier institute in imparting career oriented education in these fields
- In the year 2007, the Society established the School of Pharmacy and Emerging Sciences (SPES) and started 4-year B. Pharm. course from that year
- In 2008, one more prestigious institute viz. School of Management Studies (SMS) was started offering MBA course
- All these institutes comprised the CASE Group of Institutes. The institutes of CASE Group are known for their academic excellence and their total commitment to uperiority in technical and management education with holistic concern for quality of life, environment, society and ethics
- Through continued efforts of the Management, the Society has been able to achieve the status of a university incorporating the CASE Group of Institutes, Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technology
- This university will continue to promote effective and innovative learning methods by using latest technology
- The mission of the university is to serve the society and improve the quality of life by imparting quality education in the areas of engineering, management, pharmacy, mass communication and other professional courses and to disseminate knowledge through research and consultancy
The scholarships have been spread across the following categories: Scholarships at the time of Admission :
Sibling Scholarship :
- Based upon Entrance Test
- Based upon Qualifying Examination
- Sibling Scholarship
- Betiyon Ki Bari
- Master Mind
Scholarships under this scheme will be awarded to one or more siblings who join in any programme in the University, when one or more siblings are already studying in the University in any programme.
Betiyon Ki Bari :
scholarship scheme for girl students who intend to excel at professional front. The scholarship is offered on the basis of performance in Scholastic Aptitude Test conducted by the University and designed to judge the basic abilities of the students.