Panchkula Engineering College can be phrased as an initiative framed by Balaji Technical Education Society with an aim of massively converting the modules of technical education and their ways of imparting. The college has many medals to its pride, as it is being certified by AICTE & the Government of Haryana, and shares collaboration with Kurukshetra University. The college offers a maintained academic panel and proposes certain UG & PG courses such as M.Tech, B.Tech & MBA in the rapid sectors of engineering, IT, Computers and Business Administration.
The institute has a separate Training and Placement Cell which takes care of the following activities:
- To create awareness regarding new technologies and the latest demands of the market and job requirements of various companies
- To organize seminars and PDP lectures to generate confidence before campus placement (Representatives from various MNC's & Foreign companies visit the campus & interact with the students)
- Provides facilities and assistance lo the students in career selection
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting Companies:
- Aditya Birla
- The Land Smiths
- National Instruments
- Bebo technologies
- Wonder System
and many more
- In Campus Hostels
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls with common dining area
- The hostels have common room facilities, indoor games, satellite television and telephone
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute offers international level infrastructure well equipped with all the latest facilities which includes following:
- Wi-fi enabled campus
- labs equipped with HCL branded latest configuration computer
- Well stocked laboratories with latest Machinery, equipment & tools for all Branches.
- Well stocked library having more than 15000 books with 1750 titles of every course.
- Maintains workshops on machine shop, carpentry shop, smithy shop, fitting shop & welding shop.
- The rooms are well ventilated with proper lightning system, built in and portable black /green boards, equipped with Slide projectors, overhead projector, computers and television with CD,DVD player &l LCD projector.
- Transport facility
- Sports facility
Following are the Faculty members:
- DR. Pankaj Kumar Verma-Associate Prof..(HOD)-M.TECH, PhD
- MR. Amit Jain-Asst. Prof.
- Ms. Vidhi- Asst. Prof.
- Ms. Shifali- Asst. Prof.
- Ms. Meena-lecturer
- Ms. Manisha- Asst. Prof.
- Ms. Amandeep- lecturer
- An endeavor of the Balaji Technical Education Society, the Non-profitable society aims at transforming the way technical education is imparted in the country.
- Aims to be a centre of excellence in the field of technical education and to shall out highly qualified, capable engineers and thought leaders, who shall be the pride of the nation.
- Provides the best in Engineering Education.
- Located at the best of locales/pollution-free environment.
- International level infrastructure
- Facilities conducive for Academic environment.
- Produce Technical manpower which is professionally strong with ethical values.
- Proper platform for Industry-Institution Participation.
- Facilitate Academic, Sponsored Research including Consultancy work.
- Uplift the social environment around the campus by conducting Vocational Courses for the needy students on no profit & no loss basis.
Scholarships/ Financial Aid
To encourage excellence in academics, the management give a number of scholarships to meritorious students
During First year:
On the basis of 10+2 marks
During Second, Third and Final year
- Marks > 90 % Rs. 50,000/-
- Marks > 85 % Rs. 25,000/-
- Marks > 80 % Rs. 15,000/-
- Rs. 50,000/- to University Ist position holder and > 85 % marks in each branch of Engineering.
- Rs. 15,000/- for obtaining marks > 85% in each branch.