Top Reasons to Join this Institute
- Interdisciplinary Education
- Flexible Curriculum
- Offers a wide range of courses
- Follows learning by doing principle
- Industry exposure internships, practicals, industry and research led projects
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- SNU provides its student with world class campus infrastructure and facility.
- It is not only equipped with Electronics Lab, Communication Systems Lab, Digital Signal Processing Lab, Integrated Circuits Lab, High Voltage lab ,Virtual Instrumentation but is also inclusive of a Signal Processing Lab, Dynamics lab, CAD CAM Labs and many more essentials to the respective departments along with modern computer clusters.
- These labs help the students in imparting practical training to the students for reinforcing theory concepts. This will make the University a veritable place for learning and research.
- It will be a dynamic center where there is a systematically designed curriculum and qualified dedicated faculty members ready to ready to cater to the students.
This institute provides the students with eminent faculty with specialized experience in their relevant fields. They not only inculcate knowledge but they also provide guidance to the students. Listed below are some of the faculty members:
- Dr M.Gopal Director School of Engineering
- Dr Rupamanjari Ghosh-Director-designate School of Natural Sciences
- Dr Shubhashis Gangopadhyay-Director School of Humanities & Social Sciences
Department wise faculty available on SNU website: snu.edu.in
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) established in 2011 is an effort of the Shiv Nadar Foundation (SNF, ww.ShivNadarFoundation.org).
- It was set up with the aim of creating a centre of excellence in higher education, which will be at par with premier as well as international education institutions across the globe.
- SNU attempts to become an exemplary fountain of learning that seeks to be a leader amongst the multi-disciplinary, research-led collaboration.
- Emphasizes on high quality, result-oriented education.
- In future when it will be fully operational it will have about 8000 students on its residential campus. Housed on a 286 acre campus in the National Capital Region of India, SNU will prove to be a GREEN project with LEED certification and a Platinum rating for academic and residential buildings.
- Has a total built up area of the university in phase one is 1.8 mn sq ft. The university is providing the students with diverse academic experience and a well rounded personality. The various schools are as follows:
- School of Engineering
- School of Natural Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences (commencing academic year 2012)
- School of Business - Envisaged in 2013
- School of Education - Envisaged in 2013
- School of Communication - Envisaged in 2013
SNU or Shiv Nadar University has strategic alliance with Babson College, regarded as the world's no. 1 business school for entrepreneurship. It provides the world's leading programs in Entrepreneurship Education to India.