Top Reasons to Join:
- Incorporated by the special act of parliament.
- Recognized By university grant commission.
- The actual campus will cover an are of 514 acres.
- Internet facility throughout the campus including hostels.
- Functional and equiped Labs.
- Excellent Infrastructure with Minimal Fee Structure.
- All Academic Programmes Unique with High Job Potential.
- School System / Semester System
- Grading System
- Continuous Evaluation
- National and International Collaborations
And Many more
- Separate state-of art Gymnasium in Boys and Girls Hostels
- Provision of common reading rooms in Boys and Girls Hostels
- Proposed common kitchen for students with facilities like refrigerator and microwave etc.
- Central cooling system for both the Hostels is under progress.
- Provision of running hot water in the bathrooms.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The campus of Central University of Rajasthan will be spread over an area of more than 500 acres
- The campus has internet facilities
- Library facility
- Modern laboratory
- Language laboratory
- Dr. Maithili R.P. Singh -Associate Professor & Head
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Garg -Assistant Professor
- Dr. Tulsee Giri Goswami - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Avantika Singh - Assistant Professor
- Ms. Preeti Saluja - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Neha Verma - Assistant Professor
And Many More
- Central University of Rajasthan is one among the 16 new universities formed under the act of parliament in 2009 during the XI UGC plan to improve the education ratio of places which have a low education ratio.
- The campus of Central University of Rajasthan will be spread over an area of 500 acres of land that has already been handed over to the university by the state government and construction is in full swing.
- Central University of Rajasthan has 6 different schools of studies which teach 8 post graduation courses.
The schools are:
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Commerce and Management
- School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computational Sciences
- School of Humanities and Languages
The post graduation courses that these schools teach are:
- M.A. in Economics
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- M.Sc. Statistics (Actuarial Science)
- M.Sc. Tech. Mathematics
- M.A. in English