- Recognised by UGC
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Key activities undertaken by the Placement Cell:
- Organize Personality Enhancement Workshops, group discussions, mock interviews and similar other activities that help students and prepare them for corporate sector.
- Organize regular visits of students to industrial houses as part of Campus to Corporate programme.
- Arrange Campus recruitment for summer training which provides firsthand knowledge of corporate world to students and prepares them for final placements.
- Assist students in getting-on-the campus pre placements by inviting national and multinational companies for holding their interviews
Top Recruiting Companies
- Barkley Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Perot Systems
- JPH Technologies and Global InfoTech
and mnay more....
State-of-the-art hostel facilities
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Seminar halls
- Lecture halls
- Shooping mall called 'Sab Rang Square'
- Transport facility
- Mr. Nikhil Gupta
- Mr. Amit Dogra
- Mr. Mehamood Iqbal
- Mr. Malik Younis
- Mr. Mohd Raqeeb
- Ms. Nisha Gupta
- Mr. Mohd-ul-Hasan
- Mr. Manik Groach
- Mr. Tanveer Ahmed
- Mr. Maroof Ahmed
- Mr. Sarfraz Choudhary
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University established in the year 2002
- Nurtured by the Jammu & Kashmir Wakf Council
- Objective is to impart quality education and undertake research in basic and job oriented fields
- Offers postgraduate programmes in Business Management, Financial Management, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Arabic, Applied Mathematics, Biotechnology & Bioresources and B. Tech in Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences & Engineering, Information Technology & Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Renewable Energy Engineering and bachelors degree courses in Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (BBA), BA Arabic (Hons) and Diploma courses in Electronics, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical.