Maharana Pratap Dental College represents one of the main sectors of Maharana Pratap Group of Institutions, and manages to sweep the educational stream with its power packed performance and subjects introduced. The college relishes its affiliation with Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University and stands as an institution certified by Dental Council of India (DCI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Established in 2005, the college devotes significant contribution professionally and offer Bachelor course in Dental Surgery along with several disciples involved.
- The college also provide hostel facility for boys & girls separately, faculty/ staff accommodation; playgrounds, canteen, laundry and other facilities.
- The hostel has mess facility to provide four meals a day to the students.
- Food is prepared in a hygienic and clean environment.
- Solar water heaters are also installed in both the hostels to provide warm water to the students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Laboratories- Clinical and Non-Clinical
- There are separate laboratories for each clinical and non-clinical specialty.
There are 4000 books with 350 titles.
- The clinical books consist of most modern and international standard books.
Health Care Services
- There is sufficient no. of periodicals as well as availability of 11 international journals.
- Photocopier facility is also available in the library.
- The library has the capacity to intake 150 students at time.
- A 100 Bedded multi-specialty hospital is also situated in the college campus to provide their services whenever required.
- Ambulance and other required facilities are also available round the clock.
Extra Curricular Activities
- There are four huge lecture cum tutorial halls in the dental college
- The lecture halls can accommodate 100 students at a time.
- All the halls are fully equipped with proper teaching aids like cordless microphone, conferencing system, over head projector, LCD with personal computer attachments with audio visual media
- It offers excellent facilities for indoor as well as outdoor sports.
- There is a proper cricket ground with a well designed pitch, a basketball arena, a volleyball & badminton court within the campus.
- Dr. S.C. Choudhry Principal
- Dr. Rajshree Khanna (HOD)
- Dr. Geeta D. Sachdev
- Dr. Akshay Gurha
MAHARANA PRATAP GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, is proud to have a dental college known as Maharana Pratap Dental College (MPDC) which was established in 2005 under the Chairmanship of Mr. Ram Singh Bhadauria, and his son, Mr. Shailendra Bhadauria, (Secretary, MPGI) with a strong vision of fulfilling all aspirations of young professionals in the field of dentistry. The college is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is affiliated to Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur. The intake is 100 students per year, permitted by DCI.
The institutional campus is spread over a huge area of 10 acres of land and is located on the GT Road at Mandhana, about 5 kms from IIT, Kanpur.
Maharana Pratap Engineering College
- Maharana Pratap Dental College
- MPEC Management Studies
- Maharana Pratap College of Pharmacy
- Maharana Institute of Professional Studies
- Maharana Institute of Communication Studies
- Maharana Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Maharana Pratap College of Management and Information Technology