- India s only university with its own FM Channel
- More than 1000 placements in one year. 100% placement assistance
- New media orientation
- Student Industry interface
- Debate and discussion with special focus on media analysis
- India s first University to start the International Center for Outsourcing Studies
- The basic work of placement cell is to provide best placements to students and placement cell of MRIU is specialized in this work.
- It prepares students for interview and GDs and also conducts personality development sessions.
- It has integration with the best media companies where it helps its students in getting placed.
Top Recruiting Companies
Listed below are the Top Recruiting Companies who has hired students from this institute in the recent past :
- A2Z Group
- Alchemist Corporation
- Allcheck Deals
- Aricent Technologies
- Asia Pacific Institute
- Asian Business & Exhibition Conferences
- Asian Wire Forming Ltd
- Aviva Life
- Baroda Freight Carriers
- Bhardwaj Traders
- Bullund Buildtech
- Cadillac collaborators
- Citi Bank
- Commonwealth Games, Delhi 2010
- Content Axis
- Dream Tycoon
- Eicher Engines
- Elite Stock
- Escorts Ltd
- Focus TV
- Frankfinn Aviation
- Fulcrum Push
- Gravita India Ltd.
- HCL Technologies
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Hotel Chand Palace
- Huawei Technologies
- Hyline Auto P Ltd
- i Life Dicoveries
- ICICI SECURITIES
- Imperia Structures Ltd
- Campus of this institute also provides accommodation services to students.
- Hostel rooms are well equipped with all the modern amenities so that students can enjoy their living in a healthy condition.
- It has facilities like TV, Telephone, PCs and hostel mess is well maintained and takes care of hygiene.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Features of the institute's infrastructure are:
- Transportation Facility
- Health care facilities
- IT support
- Power Back up
- Hygienic canteen and cafeterias
- Sports facilities
- ATM service
- Campus wide ERP system
- Manav Rachna International University-Journalism is a leading institute to pursue media education.
- This institute is a history creator as it is the only Self Private financing engineering institute in Haryana and possess state-of-the-art infrastructure and has excellent academic and placement record.
- It is an heir of Career Institute of Technology & Management (CITM). Established in 1997, with the purpose of providing quality education and to impart technical skills in students.
- Manav Rachna International University-Journalism is amongst the best faculties of this institute which has gained enough recognition.
- This faculty offers media related courses for students in order to make them professional in the field.
Following are the Partner Institutes of Manav Rachna :
- Leeds Metropolitian University
- University Sains Malaysia
- Tesside University
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Lahti, Finland
- Algonquin College, Ottawa, Canada
- Curtin University of Technology
- Auckland Institute of Studies, St. Helens, Auckland, New Zealand
Manav Rachna International University-Journalism has hired blend of eminent and industry experienced faculty. These faculties are highly qualified and has years of experience in media industry. It caters to the needs of the young brain and provides them with updated information of the industry. They use best practices and practical ways to develop skills and capabilities of students.
MRIU Launches International Center For Outsourcing
It is the first University of India which has launched first International Center for Outsourcing Studies (ICOS). Licensed from the world outsourcing/BPO standards and certifications leader BPO Certification institute, Inc., (BCI) from the United States of America.
Features of ICOS:
- Availability of world class BPO certification programmes across 40+ countries.
- Certified MRIU students can avail 100% placement guarantee in leading BPO organizations in India and abroad
- Project & Research opportunities for MRIU students
- New specializations in various outsourcing areas for MRIU students
This partnership is going to be a fruitful one and will provide many opportunities to students in many aspects like academic excellence, industry partnerships, global linkages, projects, and in fact it will give a boom to 100% placements and white-collar employment in the booming BPO/ KPO industries.
Manav Rachna - Faculty of Media Studies have a Unique Teaching methodology:
- 90 Minutes of Class, properly divided into theory and exercise in the ratio 4:7
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Proper Time allocation for labs and Practicals
- Case studies to understand better about the media
- Proper Feedback sessions
- Self Assessment Sessions for the students
- Focusing on strength and weakness of the students