- Recognised by the Bar Council of India
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- The Recruitment Coordination Committee (RCC) is the student body - officially designated with the responsibility of facilitating the procedure of recruitment
The placement proces includes:
- Pre Placement Talks
- Registration of Recruiters
- Pre-Interview Screening
- Short Listing and the Final Interview List
- Final Offer
- Acceptance/Rejection of Offer
PLACEMENT FIGURES for the year 2014:
Top Recruiting Companies
- Linklaters LLP
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Advani & Co.
- Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co.
- Khaitan & Co.
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- S&R Associates
- The University is fully residential and maintains separate residence for boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The Justice TPS Chawla library
- Rich collection of over 40,000 volumes of books, academic and reporting journals, committee reports, and other reference materials. Further, the students are also provided access to the best legal resource digital databases
- A fully air-conditioned auditorium with a sitting capacity of over 650 people is nearing completion which will be equipped with latest and state-of-the-art audio and visual facilities.
- Students can open their accounts with the UCO Bank. The UCO Bank will be opening an ATM facility on the Campus.
- The facilities for sports are planned in the additional land which will be available to the University for the purpose, shortly. Gymnasium, Tennis-Court and swimming-pool are in the pipe-line.
- The University is connected through Metro Rail and DTC bus services.
Halls of Residence
- The Halls of Residence shall be provided with Common Room facilities, indoor games, television and gym.
Internet / Computer Centre
- The campus is wi-fi (wireless friendly) enabled. The internet centre has 50 high ends desktop with Microsoft operating system well equipped with optical drives.
- The University has a tie-up with the Hospital and students can avail of concessions for treatment and check-ups by showing their University ID cards
- To commute between the metro station and the University in the evening, there is a car that serves as a shuttle service
- Prof. Dr. Ranbir Singh - Professor (Law) & Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Dr. Upendra Baxi - Distinguished Professor
- Prof. S.Sachidanadam - Visiting Professor
- Prof. A.Jayagovind - Visiting Professor
- Prof. Dr. Srikrishna Deva Rao - Professor (Law) (On deputation)
- Prof. Jagbir Singh Dahiya - Visiting Professor
- Prof. Dr. Radha Seshan - Professor (Economics)
- Prof. Dr. G.S. Bajpai - Professor & Registrar
- Prof. Dr. Harpreet Kaur - Professor (Law)
- Prof. Anil Kumar Rai - Professor (Law)
- National Law University (NLU), Delhi established in the year 2008
- Established with a mandate to create lawyers who are ambitious, professionally capable, and socially responsive; lawyers who will be equipped to face the myriad challenges generated by an ever-evolving society
- The vision of the University is to create a global legal institution which will compete with the best, both within as well as outside India, and to present individuals with a wide range of opportunities to contribute to the legal profession
- The curriculum and pedagogy at National Law University, Delhi are designed to bridge the gap between theoretical concepts and their practical applications.
- Aims to encourage novelty and scientific temper amongst its students, enabling them to become pioneers of change for future generations.
- The commendable achievements of the students within a short span of time stand testimony to the pool of skill and talent that this University has nurtured