- An autonomous academic institution
- Affiliated to the Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University at Patan
- Approved by AICTE and UGC
- Excellent placement record
- State of the art Infrastructure Facilities
- Active alumni association
- Highly experienced and dedicated faculty
- Separate training and placement cell
- CEPT University has a Career and Alumni Services for proactively assisting students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Knight Frank
- SAI Consulting Engineers
and many more...
- Home-stay arrangements are also offered by the CEPT University
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
CEPT University offers world class infrastructure:
- Library stocked with latest books and research material
- Workshops for training development
- Various Labs for e.g. Computer Labs, Environmental Labs etc
- Music rooms for leisure activities
- Cafeteria to cater food needs
- Dr Gayatri Doctor Associate Professor, FM
- Manvita Baradi Dean, FM
- Dr Mercy Samuel Associate Professor, FM
and many more...
- CEPT is registered as a Society and Public Charitable Trust
- The Faculty of Management at CEPT University has been conceived with the aim of providing education and training in the areas of habitat management and development management
- Faculty of Management (earlier known as the Faculty of Technology Management)
- Faculty of Management will create competent professionals with interdisciplinary understanding of habitat and management
- Provides courses in affiliation to the Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University
- Approved by AICTE and Recognized by UGC
Student Aid (Tuition Fees Loan Scholarship Scheme):
- This Scheme is beneficial to students opting for bank loans to fund their study at CEPT University. The University has introduced (Tuition Fees Loan Scholarship Scheme), by which it will reimburse interest to the extent of 50%, of the interest paid by the student/parents during the study period. The Scheme is applicable to students whose household income is below Rs. 7.5 lakh and the students should not have received any financial help from any other source.
- Limited Merit-cum-Means scholarships for only new entrants will be available from the Faculty for one year. This will be 50 per cent of the annual fees.
- Teaching/Student Assistantship will be available to the deserving students as per the requirement of the Faculty and will be announced at the beginning of the semester.