- First and only University of the eastern part of Arunachal Pradesh
- Listed in University Grants Commission and Association of Indian Universities
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
Rankings & Awards
Received the assent of the Hon'ble Governor of Arunachal Pradesh on May 26, 2012 and published in the Arunachal Pradesh gazette on May 30, 2012 vide Notification No. LAW/LEGN-11/2012.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Situated in Namsai, known for its ethnic, linguistic, cultural, religious and physiographical diversity.
- Campus is situated on a large expanse of 30 acres which shall be stretched to 100 acres in the next two years
- Houses a sprawling green, eco-friendly campus.
- Has a multi-storied complex with IT enabled services, academic blocks, auditoria, conference cum seminar halls, audio visual recording rooms.
- Library facility
- Medical facility
- Transportation service
- Believes in imparting education to the students in a comprehensive format while not compromising on the traditional ways of pedagogy which our country has nourished since its inception.
- Course structure has been a genesis of eminent academicians of varied fields.
- Mission is to provide education at university standard.
- Vision is to provide facilities and resources for the well being of the University's staff, students and other persons undertaking courses at the University.
- Provides courses in the field of Agriculture & Horticulture,Arts,Commerce,Education,Computer Science,Library & Information Science Management,Skill Development & Vocational Studies,Music & Fine Arts,Engineering & Technology.
- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) Guwahati, Assam
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Centre for Teleinfrastruktur (CTIF), Aalborg University, Denmark
- Actuarial Society Union Foundation, Kigali, Rwanda