Top Reasons to Join this Institute:
- Griffith University and Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University are pioneer universities in the field of education.
- Griffith University ranked 4th among worldwide
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Well experienced faculty and student centric atmosphere
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University has offered a Transfer/Collaboration Programme with Griffith University, Australia. The first cohorts of students will graduate in 2013 in Bachelor of Exercise Science at Griffith University, Australia.
Top Recruiting Companies
Dr.D.Y.Patil Gymnasium / Sports Academy.
Rankings & Awards
Griffith University, Australia
- Ranked amongst top 200 institutions worldwide based on the HES-QS World Ranking 2010 - Employer Reputation Index
Padmashree Dr D Y Patil University
- Ranked amongst top 7 Research Institutions in Australia and in the top 30 Research Institutions in the region by the prestigious Nature Publishing Index for Asia Pacific.
- Ranked A Grade by NAAC with CGPA of 3.35 on four point scale
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Padmashree Dr D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai
It is well equipped with all the modern amenities and has state-of-the-art infrastructure which gives best teaching and learning environment to students. Faculty of the Medical College is well experienced and can interact with the Programme Coordinator from Griffith University as and when necessary
Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College provides the infrastructure for theory and practical classes.
Clinical Exposure for Project work is obtained from:
- Physiotherapy and Orthopaedics Out Patient Departments at Dr. D.Y.Patil Hospital and Research Centre.
- Dr.D.Y.Patil Sports Academy that has provision for: Tennis, Badminton, Squash, Swimming, Table-tennis, Gymnasium.
- Dr.D.Y.Patil Cricket Stadium that has been ranked in the top six in the Cricketing world by the British Journal of Architecture.
School of Physiotherapy and Exercise Science, Griffith University
This institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure which offers best learning environment to students in terms of advanced laboratory and resources in the areas of:
- Neuromuscular Control And Biomechanics
- Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Musculoskeletal Structure And Function
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Independent Learning
Griffith University is one of the most prominent universities in the world. Spread on a native bushland and it is located on a few minutes distance from the pristine beaches of the famous Gold Coast. It is a home to over 16,500 students from all over Australia and the world. It is well known for its strengths in health sector. Griffith's Gold Coast Campus has state-of-the-art infrastructure which includes $136 million Griffith Centre for Medicine and Oral Health adjacent to the new Gold Coast Hospital scheduled to open in 2013. Lots of opportunities are being offered to students, as they can relax in campus cafe and enjoy the availability of sporting facilities. These sporting facilities includes Olympic-standard athletics track, a gym and basketball and tennis courts. Some other facilities include banking, post, medical, welfare and student guild services. Accommodation facilities are also available in campus and assistance can be provided to find an off-campus accommodation.
USA and Canada
- Purdue University, USA
- University of Arizona, USA
- University of Miami, USA
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Pennsylvania College of Art and Design
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- University of Waterloo, Canada
- University of Toronto, Canada
- University of Manitoba, Canada
Griffith Health Faculty is better known as Australias largest health faculties which have over 6500 full time students and almost 500 staff. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure and it offers updated teaching programs. Health students enjoy a combination of on campus learning and clinical placements in community health and hospital settings. A new precinct of world-class health, education and research is being developed around the Gold Coast campus and which will also include the new Gold Coast University Hospital, due to open by 2013.
Amongst the 7 schools within the health faculty, School of Physiotherapy and Exercise Science conducts programs which have positive effect on physical activity on health and well-being and it is also an important factor in lifestyle disease prevention. It aims at preparing students for industry with desired skills and who can commit self towards the community as an exercise specialist, sports psychologist, rehabilitation manager, recreation manager, high performance coach, physical education teacher or physiotherapist. All the mentioned careers are focussed on the prevention of ill-health through physical activity and sound practice.
The institute has many strategic partners who are spread all over the world.
- University of Shizuoka
- United Nations University
- Tohoku University
- Tongji University
- Peking University
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
- Chinese Ministry for Water Resources
- Shanghai Health Education Institute
- Shanghai Second Medical University
- Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Sun Yat-Sen University
- Wuhan University
- Shenyang University of Technology
- China University of Mining and Technology
- China University of Political Science and Law
- Changan University
- The Government of Indonesia Ministry of Health
- University of Indonesia
- State Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia
- Hasanuddin University
- Ministry of Environment
- The Government of Malaysia
- Ministry for Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- Hong Kong University, Pasteur Research Centre
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Seoul National University
- Korea University
- Pukyong National University
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- German Sport University, Germany
- Humboldt University, Germany
- Helmut-Schmidt University, Germany
- Lund University, Sweden
- Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Stockholm University, Sweden
- University of Oslo, Norway
- Sciences Po, France
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Universitat fur Bodenkultur Wien (BOKU), Austria
- Charles University, Czeck Republic
- Moscow State University of Technology STANKIN, Russia
- Institut Pasteur, France (also in Vietnam, Cambodia)
- University of Paris Dauphine, France
- National Council for Science and Technology of the United Mexican States, (CONACYT)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Universidad De Especialidades Espiritu Santo (UEES), Ecuador
- Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral (ESPOL), Ecuador
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Colombia
- Bangalore University
- Christ College, Bangalore University
- NALSAR University of Law
- Whistling Woods International, Institute for Film, Television & Media Arts
- Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil University