- Established by the Government of Rajasthan as a State University
- UGC approved
- 100% Placement Record
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- For the last 10 years IEM has ensured 100% placement for its students.
- In 2011, 80% students got 2 jobs and 50% students got 4 jobs.
- UEM students will be brought to IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata for placement.
- UEM students will get the advantage of IEM placement and the tremendous placement opportunity in IEM.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Asian Paints
and many more..
- Separate hostel for boys and girls are there and there is strict vigilance and security for girl students specially.
- The University will have pure vegetarian and non-vegetarian food served in its canteens.
Hostel Accommodation Fees for food and lodging .
Rs 30,000/- per semester
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Campus is a 32 acre lush green area, where the University's most modern Wi-Fi Building, beautiful ancient gothic architecture, is situated.
- UEM campus is on the National highway NH-11 just 3.5 hours from New Delhi.
- The University is strategically located within driving distance of the recruitment hubs of India-New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur.
- Multi - Cuisine Cafeteria
- Indoor Outdoor Games
- Pollution Free Enviroment
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Prof. Dr. M.K. Mukharjee
- Prof. Dr. B.B. Ghosh
- Prof. Dr. S. Nanda
- Prof. Sukumar Nayak
and many more...
- Established in 2011
- Comes under Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata
- Promulgated by the Governor of Rajasthan and notified in the Government Gazette
- Offers higher education courses in Engineering, Management, Medicine, Law, Sciences and Arts
- Offers scholarships to meritorious students