Set within the peaceful and intriguing environment, Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science (KKCAS), Coimbatore, was set up in the year 1996 under the co-educational genre, and thrives to achieve a distraction free environment for supervised education impartment. Being managed by Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust, it possesses an ISO 9001:2008 certification and modern intellectuals equalized for both boys and girls. The college offers UG, PG, Diploma and Research Programs within the categories of IT, Commerce, Tamil, Computer Science, Business Management and Administration, Mathematics and Much more.
Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science have an active placement cell, taking initiative for placing its students in reputed companies with attractive salary.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Eureka Forbes
- Adithya Group
- Royal Bank of Scotland
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
III Best College Award for Overall Performances-2007-2008 by the Bharathiar Unviersity, Coimbatore, on April 11th, 2009.
- Homely atmosphere with separate hostel for Boys & Girls.
- It provides all the basic necessities of the students and it gives a comfortable homely stay for them.
- The mess inside the hostel provides both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food in a very hygienic manner.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- IT Centre
- Sports Facilities
- Fine Arts Club:
- Medical facility
- Post Office
and many more...
- Established in 1996
- It is a Co-educational institution run by the Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust and has the vocational advantage of providing a distraction-free learning environment.
- College specially focuses on the development of Knowledge, Skill and Attitude of the Students.
- Vision is to inspire and guide students to acquire knowledge, develop skill and a positive attitude that will enhance their personality, providing self-confidence to face the competitive world.
- Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Information Technology (CIET)
- Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology (CIMAT)
- Every year around 100 students get the scholarship benefit.
- The general eligibility of issuing scholarship for BC and MBC are: They should be first generation of the family and the family income should not exceed Rs.60000/- per year and a minimum of 40% of marks in the examinations.
- In order to alleviate to a some extent, the financial burden of the economically backward students and to avail the facilities offered by the Government, the college issues, processes and forwards application for students of SC., ST., M.B.C., and B.C.
SAC : Student Academic Cell
The students Academic Cell is a unique body constituted to look into the interests and concerns of the student. The cell comprises of four students from a class; two students who are above average in performance and two below. A meeting is conducted twice a semester in the Presence of the Principal, Head of the Department and the class tutor, in addition to the SAC members.
The general aspects of the teaching-learning process in the current semester are taken up for discussion. Subsequent counseling or red renal is made and any genuine request or grievance is taken care of.