AMC Engineering College (AMCEC), Bangalore, was traditionalized under the Paramahamsa Foundation Trust under the sub-divisions of AMC group of institutions. The ample versatility of educational programs offered assists the students with comprehensive participants and skilled trainings for a supervised career. There are certain engineering departments that the college maintains, some of them being Computers, Civil, Mechanical, IT, Electronics, Applied Sciences, and qualified staff is generated to impart quality education to the aspirants taking interest.
Training and Placement Cell
- Training and Placement Cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a favoured destination for many national organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured at the Training and Placement Cell
Training and Placement Cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a favoured destination for many national organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured at the College. In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Department of Placements in terms of "Quality and Quantity ".
The excellent infrastructure of the institution facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the college.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Spice Jet
- HSBC Bank
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- AMC Campus has a boys hostel with a range of rooms that can accommodate 300 students and a variety of services that make living on campus safe, comfortable and affordable. The rooms are well furnished and the hostel provides hygiene food with clean surroundings at reasonable tariffs.
- AMC Campus has a Huge seminar hall with a capacity of over 400 people. The seminar hall is fully air conditioned and equipped with the latest technology for delivering high quality presentations and lectures. The institute also has conference halls to conduct National and International conferences.
Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- The Central Library houses over 45,059 Volumes, 11,549 Titles of text and reference books. The Library also subscribes to 70+ National Journals and 270+ International Journals. In addition to these subscriptions of Technical Journals the library has 2,204 CD-ROMS and 1,146 Project reports which are a collection of research and other professional activities of potential users.
Canteen and Cafe
- The institute has large playing fields supporting a wide variety of games, such as Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Hockey and Kho-Kho. There are also dedicated spaces for Indoor sport, including Table Tennis, Badminton, Weight Lifting, Power Lifting, Chess, and Caroms.
- Outdoor facilities include courts for Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, and Throw Ball. AMC Campus also has a large indoor gymnasium facility with areas marked for Yoga, Weight Training and Cardio exercises.
ATM and Banking
- There is a hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.A leading cafe chain has set up its operations on campus to offer variety with coffees, sandwiches, pastries, etc.
- There is an ATM set up on campus to help students and faculty with banking transactions.
Security and Safety
- Medical facilities are available on campus through a dispensary staffed by a Medical Officer.
The Fitness Centre
- AMC Campus has a large team of professionally-trained security personnel patrolling and guarding the campus 24/7 to ensure safety of students, staff and infrastructure.
- The fitness centre at AMC Campus is comparable to any of the commercial fitness centres in the city.It offers the latest cardio and weight training equipment to its faculty and students.
- AMC Campus provides faculty and students with bus services from all parts of the city to the Institute. The buses are comfortable, safe and economical, being subsidized by the Institute
- Dr. A Ramachandra - Ph.D
- Dr. Yelly Reddy - Ph.D
- Ms. Shalini - M. Tech.
- Mrs. Nandita - M.Tech
- Mrs. AP Geetha - M. Tech.
and many more.....
- It was established in 1999 under the Paramahamsa Foundation Trust and located in Bannerghatta National park road.
- The campus has spread out in 52 acres of land with unique style of buildings for each department.
The college offers various programs
- B.E (Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Science, Electrical and Electronics, Telecommunication)
- M.Tech (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Network Engineering, Digital Electronics Communication, VLSI and Embedded Systems and Machine Design)
- MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR and Systems) and MCA.
- Advanced Management College (ADMC) :
Took its root in the year 2004 with MBA course with an intake of 120 and also has BBM and BCA courses. The MBA of Advanced Management College has been approved by AICTE, recognized by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Bangalore University, has qualified team of Professors and excellent infrastructure. BBM and BCA courses have been recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Bangalore University. The Institution is accredited by AMERICAN UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATION COUNCIL.
The College aims for imparting QUALITY education as well as all round development of the students. Towards this, the institution arranges industrial visits, guest lectures, Seminars and workshops, and also invite eminent, experienced and talented personalities to share their knowledge and experience with the budding managers. It provides an excellent platform to show case the students talents. The lush green campus is located in Bannerghatta Road of BANGALORE amongst global giants like Accenture, BPL, ADOBE, STRIDES, HIKAL, HSBC, IBM, Honeywell, ORACLE giving immediate brand value to graduates of ADMC.
Administrative Management College Offers the following courses:
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Biochemistry