- Founded in association with Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Consistently ranked among top 10 b-school of the nation
- Incubation center for promoting entrepreneurship
- Highly qualified and dedicated faculty with rich industry experience
- Highest salary package stood at INR 26 Lakhs
- Experienced faculty
- Strong alumni network
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has separate an active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-Placement talks
- In campus Interview
- Guest lectures
Total Number of Visiting Companies:89
Average Package:INR 16.18 Lakhs
Median Package:INR 14.5 Lakhs
Highest Package:INR 26 Lakhs
Top Recruiting Companies
- Barclays Bank
- Axis Bank
- Oliver Wyman
- BTS (USA)
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Helathcare
- Reckitt Benckiser
- General Electric
- Reliance Industries
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Bharti Airtel
- Idea Cellular
- HT Media
- Tally Solutions
- QAI Global
- Reserve Bank of India
- Bank of India
- National Institute of Securities Markets
- Teach for India
and many more.......
Rankings & Awards
- Listed among top 25 Asian B-Schools in 1997
- Awarded 'Best Institute of Management' by the Bombay Management Association, 2000
- Ranked 6th in 'Business Today - Nielsen' Best B-Schools survey 2007
- Ranked 6th in Recruiting in Hindustan Times Top 50 b-Schools Survey, 2011
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Boasts of a state of the art infrastructure that offers international standard facilities to the students and faculty of JBIMS. Some of the facilities offered are as follows:
- Library: A well stocked library with more than 65000 titles serving as an excellent source of general as well as specialized management knowledge. The library also subscribes scholarly and industry relevant database like CMIE that provides access to some of the worlds best business and management digital resources.
- Smart Classrooms:Boasts of its state of the art classrooms equipped with audio-visual aids, LCD projectors and other technologically advanced facilities that has been rapidly upgraded from time to time. The classrooms have a seating capacity of 120 students.
- Computer Center: Computer Center is powered by the latest servers and various collections of statistical and analytical packages. The facility is equipped with cutting edge software used in project management, investment decision making and business environment simulation. Students are provided with round the clock internet connectivity.
- Wi-Fi Facility: With the aim to impart education inside and outside the classroom, JBIMS provides uninterrupted Wi-Fi facility throughout the campus.
- Dr. Kavita Laghate- B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Dr. Chandrahauns R.Chavan- B.Sc., MCM, M.Phil., Ph.D., PGDCHE
- Dr. Stephen D'Silva- M.Com., MMM, Ph.D.
- Mr. Balkrishna Parab- ACS, AICWA
- Smt. Smita Shukla- MA., MBA, A.D.F.
- Mr. Anil Ramrao Pande- B.Sc., MBA
and many more......
- Popularly known as JBIMS was founded in the year 1965 in association with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University.
- Known for its unique management education system as it is firmly rooted in the local soil and capable of articulating the Indian ethos.
- Even in this globalization world, JBIMS has maintained its root intact and strives toward meeting the emerging challenges, sentiments and opportunities that are going to present themselves on account of the new economic order.
- Located in Mumbai, the financial capital of India, which provides a symbiotic Affiliation with the corporate magnets, equipping the students with business acumen to become tomorrows leaders.
- Featured in the top 25 Asian B-School and is under the process of scaling new heights in the field of management education.
- Takes pride in its elite team of full-time faculty in the core management disciplines and the functional areas of management.
- Provides an excellent industry interface which helps in strengthening their practical orientation and developing themselves into future business managers.