- Deemed University
- State of art Infrastructure
- 50 glorious years of leadership in International Business Management
- Strong Alumni Network
- Involved in various research studies
- Collaboration with International Universities
- Excellent Placements
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-Placement Talks
- Group discussions
- Interviews and other selection activities of companies
- Number of companies visited:85
- Number of students:200
- Average salary: INR 14.32 Lakhs
- Highest Salary ( Domestic): INR 24 Lakhs
- Highest Salary (International) : US $ 88,500
Top Recruiting Companies
- L & T
and many more..
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 7 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2011
- Ranked 12 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18's Top B-Schools in India
- Ranked 10 by Pagalguy 2011 Rankings
- Ranked 21 by the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report in the Asia-Pacific region for 2012
- Separet hostel for both boys and girls
- Computers are provided in every hostel room with 2 MBPS Internet connectivity.
- Has residential facilities for participants of its Management Development Programmes.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
A vast campus of 6 acres overlooking the magnificient Qutab Minar along with all the facilities which include:
- Administrative Building and Lecture Halls: The college has centrally air-conditioned lecture halls with modern audio-visual aids and conference halls for round-table conferences
- Auditorium: An auditorium of 500 seating capacity is present in the college campus and a MDP Centre.
- Computing facilities: Three Computer Centres with a Local Area Network comprising dedicated servers & storage for private cloud, 300 Pentium Core 2 Duo / i7 nodes with wired & wireless access to the network available in the campus. The software applications include Windows 2008, SPSS, Oracle, Visual Basic and Java.
- Sports Facilities: Facility for Indoor games is there within the college
- Library Facilities: The library has 1,00,000 book volumes and subscriptions to 800 journals with complete online cataloguing. It has an unique collection of publications of FAO, IMF, OECD, UNCTAD, UNCTC, World Bank, and other international agencies.
- Harkirat Singh-Professor
- Rohit Mehtani-Professor
- Dr. O.P. Wali-Professor
- Dr. R.P.Datta-Professor
- Dr. Ranajoy Bhattacharyya-Professor
- Rajiv M Srivastava-Professor
- Biswajit Nag-Associate Professor
- Dr. Gautam Dutta-Associate Professor
- Dr. Niti Nandini Chatnani-Associate Professor
- Dr. P.K. Das-Associate Professor
and many more......
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade established in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization.
- It visualises it's future role as a catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- It's portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike.
- Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth, UK
- Ajou University, Suwon, Korea
- Allianza 4 Universidades, A4U, Spain
- Bangladesh Foreign Trade Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Institute of Financial Management (IFM), Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- University of Insubria
- University of International Business and Economics, Bejing, China
and many more...