- Approved by AICTE
- LEED Platinum rated green campus
- Guest lectures & world leaders in business advisory council of institute
- International associations with 12 global universities
- Highest salary package was 32 Lakhs per annum
- Excellent placement record with international placements
- Top faculty from leading US, Asian and Indian B-schools
The institute has a very active placement cell which aims at getting each student placed.
Following are the stats of placements of batch passing out in 2013:
- Highest domestic offer: Microsoft Corporation - Rs.26.72 Lacs per annum
- Highest International offer - Kenafric Industries Ltd - US $ 65,000 per annum
- Average annual salary offered : Rs.11.03 Lakhs p.a.
- Median salary : Rs.10.25 Lakhs
- an increase of 28 % in the number of recruiters
Stats of placements across PGPM:
- Batch of 358 students
- 314 students - job offers on campus
- 15 students - returned to companies with which they were working prior to the program
- 21 students - took up offers off-campus
- 8 students - set out on entrepreneurial journey
Recruitment details :
Top Recruiting Companies
- Bank of America
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Dunia Finance
- Citi Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Xcode Life Science
- United Health Group
- Apollo Hospitals
and many more....
Rankings & Awards
- The institute's green campus has been rated in the Platinum category by Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED, USA).
- Gold Award for the Karma-Yoga Leadership Experiential project at 'MBA Universe's 4th Indian Management Conclave (Business Line, 6/8/13)
- The hostels have air conditioned single and double accommodations arranged around shaded courtyards.
- The rooms have ample natural light and ventilation. Besides, there are double bedrooms for married students, a guest house, staff and faculty housing.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- 27 acre green campus, one of the few platinum rated campuses in Asia designed for optimal use of energy
- WiFi enabled campus: Wireless Internet access is available throughout the institute campus
- Round the clock cafeteria
- Spacious food court managed by one of the leading facilities management company
- Full fledged residential accommodation with professional house keeping services and recreational avenues
- Amphitheatre styled air-conditioned classrooms
- Resource center fully equipped with world class literature, RF ID tags and electronic databases. Well-stocked library of books, periodicals, journals and digital media. Constant additions are made to keep it up to date.
- Ample avenues for sports and recreation with Gym and sports facilities.
- Medical facilities are available readily
- Prof.I.S.F. Irudayaraj - Ph. D, M.Phil
- Prof.S. Narayan - M.Sc. Physics, Master of Business Management (Finance), M.Phil-Development Economics, PhD
- Prof.Suresh S - BA, LLB
- Prof.Siva Nathan - MBA, Ph. D
- Prof.Bharath Krishna - M.Com, FCA, AICWA
- Prof.R. Srinivasan - B.E in Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade
and many more.....
- Founded in 2004,with a vision of becoming the leading Management Institution in India providing Quality Education at an affordable cost and Human Capital for Emerging Economies
- Great Lakes has, in these 10 years of its existence, indeed made great strides in Management Education.
- The institute provides world -class management education in India in an atmosphere of freedom, while adhering to strict academic standards in research and teaching.
- One of the best in the world in terms of infrastructure, aesthetics and more importantly an example of sustainable use of resources
- Best B School Fests, Competitions, Conferences celebrated every year
- Business Advisory Council of the institute headed by Business Leaders of global MNCs
The institute has MoUs with the following instituitions with respect to associations:
- ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- YALE UNIVERSITY
- NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- BAUER College of Business