- Approved by AICTE
- Associated to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Ranked no. 1 private b-school in Karnataka by Competition Success Review- GHRDC for 2014-15
- Highest annual package offered was Rs. 55 lakhs per annum
- World class infrastructure
- Over 3000 alumni hold responsible managerial positions in India and abroad
TAPMI is a founding member of Indian Placement Reporting Standards (IPRS) founded by IIMA in 2010
T. A. Pai Management Institute has separate and active and placement cell which organises;
Placement details for PGDM programme
- Pre-placement talks
- In campus Interview
- No. of students in the batch 2011?13- 230
- No. of students opted out of placement 6
- No. of students placed 224
- No. of Pre Placement Offers accepted 5
- Domestic (INR) Maximum salary offered: Rs. 13.66 lakhs p.a.
- Domestic (INR) Average salary offered: Rs. 8.59 lakhs p.a.
- International (USD) Maximum salary Offered: USD 29,295 p.a.
- International (USD) Average salary offered: USD 28,899 p.a.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co.
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- J P Morgan Chase
- Tata Capital
- UB Group
and many more.....
Rankings & Awards
- ASSOCHAM NATIONAL EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013 held at Hotel Imperial, Janpath, New Delhi on April 09, 2013, for the Best Business School in the South Region in April 2013
- CRISIL Business School Grading has rated TAPMI with an A *** grading in their national as well as state level Grading of Management Educational Institutions in the country
- B-School Leadership Award by MBA by Choice- Discovery Education Media Pvt. Ltd. in January 2013
- Ranked 16th in overall Rank out of 136 B-Schools in CNBC- TV 18 India's Best B-School
- Ranked 18th overall out of top 40 B-Schools in The NHRDN - People Matters B-school Rankings 2013
- Award Outstanding B-School(South) from STAR NEWS National B-School
- Award scheduled on 12th February, 2011 at Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai.
and many more....
- New campus has 4 hostel blocks, exclusive for men and women.
- Hostels have double rooms, single rooms, A/c and Non A/c rooms.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- 16 different air conditioned, wifi enabled classrooms with seating capacities ranging from 60 students to 90 students.
- Labs: Three Computer labs, One exclusively for Examination lab and as a systems lab, a digital library, ten class rooms with full ICT support
- Seminar Halls with a seating capability of 500 students
- Amphi theater
- Conference rooms with Video Conferencing Facilities
- Library- 12,500 sq. ft. with a seating capacity of 120 users it includes a rich collection of resources including journals, periodicals, Project reports, working papers, Annual reports and e- resources. The electronic resources comprises of Audio/Video Cassettes, CDs/DVDs and on-line/offline databases such as EBSCOs business source Complete, Proquests ABI Inform global, ISI Emerging Markets, CRISIL's Industry Analysis, NCTIs trade-info, CMIEs Prowess, CapEx & EIS. The membership subscriptions include, DELNET, McKinsey Quarterly and American Information Resource Centre, Chennai.
- Hostels: Two hostels for men and one for women with attached bathroom and 24-hour hot water facility. It comprises of double rooms, single rooms, A/c and Non A/c rooms for both students as well as guests.
- IT infrastructure with more than a total bandwidth of 16 MBPS (1:1), Video-Conferencing facilities both IP-based and via ISDN. Facilities such as laser printers, DVD writers and scanners are also available for peripheral support.
- Wi-fi enabled campus
- Mess/ Canteen Facilities
- Sports Facilities: Indoor facilities like Table Tennis and Carom, Outdoor Sports facilities such as football Playground
- Yoga and Meditation room
- Open-air theatre
- Cab Facility
- Campus Clinic And Med Claim
- Convenience Store
- Abilash Ramani K- BE, PGDM
- Ajay Kumar Gupta- B.A, M.A. (Hindi), M.A. (Public Personnel Management), Master in Management, AIM,Ph.D.
- Animesh Bahadur- Master of HRM & IR, PhD, UGC-JRF/NET
- Aparna Bhat- M.A, M.Phil, PGDPM
- Debmallya Chatterjee- M.Tech(NIT-D), MSc, MIT, PhD.
- James PS- M.Sc, M.Sc(Psy), MBA, Ph.D
and many more......
- Established in 1980
- Started by the visionary Late Shri. T. A. Pai
- Mission to provide the much needed impetus to the task of building professional management capability in the country
- Spread over sprawling 42-acre residential green campus in Manipal
- Seeks to provide the students with all aided amenities and facilities for an ideal environment required for serious academic study and creativity
- One of the Top ranking institutes in India known for its strong academic credentials and reputation.
- TAPMI was acrredited for its PG programme by AACSB International- The Association of Advance Collegiate School of Business.Only two business schools in India and less than 5% worldwide have attained this distinguished hallmarrk of excellence in management education.
Partner Institutes include:
- School of Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok
- Asian Institute of Management, Manila
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- St, Marys College, California
- Oakland University, Michigan, USA
- Darmsadt University of Applied Sciences, Hesse, Germanay
- State Bank of India (SBI) approved the inclusion of TAPMI
- Salient features of SBI Scholar loan Scheme to TAPMI:
- Lowest Interest Rates
- Simple interest rate during Moratorium Period
- Repayment period upto 12 years
- Loan upto Rs. 7.50 lakhs
- Quick Sanction
- Income Tax Rebate
- No Processing Fee
- No Prepayment/ Preclosure Penalty
- TAPMI earned highest global accreditation by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (www.aacsb.edu). TAPMI is the first AICTE approved B-School in India to achieve this distinguished hallmark of excellence.
- CRISIL has graded TAPMI with the highest A*** at National and State level for third consecutive year since 2012.
- TAPMI has been consistently ranked among the top 1% of over 3500 B-Schools in India.
- TAPMI has an impeccable placement record consistently in all the past 25 years.
- State of art Finance Lab set up at TAPMI with partnership of Bloomberg.