- Accredited by AICTE,NBA,AIU,CII Chartered
- Faculty members with brilliant academic and industry track records
- Tie ups with several leading European,American and Asian centres of management education
- Placements in Top-Nortch companies
- Ranked 9th among Top Private B-Schools and 21st all-India among B-Schools by Business
- Strong Alumni Network
Birla Institute of Management Technology has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- In campus Interview
- Pre-placement talks
- Successful track record of 25 years
|S. No. ||Academic Background ||No. of Students |
|1 ||Engineering ||232 |
|2 ||Commerce ||74 |
|3 ||Science ||32 |
|4 ||Management ||42 |
|5 ||Arts ||25 |
|6 ||Others ||15 |
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Accenture India
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bank of Baroda
- CNN-Nework 18
- Federal Bank
- GMR Group
and many more
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 10th among all B - Schools in India by Nielsen Best Business School, Business Today Survey 2012.
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools under the CNBC-TV18?s Cfore B-School Survey, 2012.
- Ranked 7th all-India among Top private B-Schools as per MBA Universe Survey, 2012.
- Ranked 17th among all B - Schools in India as per NHRD- People Matters Survey, 2013.
- Ranked 18th among all B - Schools in India as per MBA Universe Survey,2012.
- Ranked 10th among private B Schools in India by the Nielsen Business Today Survey of best B-Schools, 2012.
- Ranked 21st among all B - Schools in India by the Nielsen Business Today Survey of Best B-Schools, 2012
The Campus has Four Hostel Blocks three in the campus and one off-campus.
- Central air-conditioning / Heating in each room
- RO water supply in each flat
- Hot Water (Solar Heating System with electrical back-up) and Normal water supply.
- Each Room provided with Bed with storage, mattresses, steel Almirah, computer-cum-study table, chair and Book rack.
- Each Common Room contains Sofa, LED TV, Refrigerator, Intercom, Cloth Stand and Wash Basin.
- Internet facility in each room.
- Visitors Lounge for facilitating meeting of students with their parents
- Help Desk and Round the clock Security
- Laundry Facilities
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully residential, wired and centrally air conditioned campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Fully Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Video- Conferencing facility
- U-shaped lecture theaters well equipped with audio visual aids to facilitate interaction between the faculty member and the young managers.
- Two computer labs with 100 terminals connected through 40 Mbps LAN with round the clock internet connectivity.
- Two storey, circular library with a capacity to accommodate 200 readers at any
- given time.
- The library has over 38,080 books & journals on various aspects of business, economics and other functional subjects like marketing, finance, etc.
- Supplemented by encyclopedias, handbooks and manuals, multimedia CDs and videocassettes. The library subscribes to 14 newspapers and 209 national and international journals.
- Seperate audio library section.
- Access to international and Indian databases EBSCO,Prowess, Proquest, CRISIL, EUROMONITOR, Harvard Case Studies etc.
- Excellent air conditioned residential facilities for all students, 30 faculty members, staff and guests with a mess facility and cafeteria offering multi cuisine food.
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities and a modern, well equipped gymnasium.
- 24 hour Healthcare Centre to ensure total well being of all on the premises.
Following are the faculty members:
- H.Chaturvedi -Director
- Anupam Varma -Dy. Director
- Shriprakash -Prof. of Eminence
- A Sahay -Prof. & Dean Research
- K C Arora -Prof. & Registrar
- R J Masilamani -Prof.
- A K Dey -Prof.
- Gokulananda Patel -Prof.
- Archana Singh -Asstt. Prof.
- Jagdish Shettigar -Prof. & Advisor
- The Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture. The Institute is supported by the B. K. Birla Group of institutions.
- BIMTECH has been able to establish strong industry linkages through its MDPs, short term projects with industry, colloquiums etc. organized with industry and research bodies.
- The academic pursuits of students are fully supported by a modern, well stocked library and six state of the art data bases.
- It has international academic tie ups with several leading European, American and Asian centres of management education, under which there is a regular exchange of students and faculty
|Argentina ||Universidad Nacional del Sur |
|Australia ||Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology |
|Austria ||FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences |
|Bangladesh ||Institute of Microfinance |
|Bhutan ||Royal Institute of Management |
|Canada ||Goodman School of Business , Brock University |
|Columbia ||Universidad Externado de Colombia |
|Finland ||Jyvaskyla University of Applied Sciences |
and many more....