- Ranked 10th in Business Today, October 2013
- International linkages with bodies like World Bank, UNDP etc.
- Acredited by AMBA
- International standard curriculam
- Involved in various Reseacrh Programmes
- Placements in Top-Nortch companies
- Qualified faculty from reputed Universities
- Strong Alumni Network
International Management Institute has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- In campus Interview
- Pre-placement talk
85 companies participated in Final placements (2013-2014) Placement Statistics:
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Axis Bank
- Maruti Suzuki
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- Hero MotoCorp
- JP Morgan Chase
- ITC Ltd
- Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
and many more
Rankings & Awards
- IMI ranked 6th in NHRD rating
- Ranked 7th in Top 10 B Schools in India
- Ranked 3rd in Top B schools for HR
- Ranked 4th in Intellectual Capital
- Hostels and executive residences at IMI Delhi are modern and aesthetically designed.
- Internet and intranet available in all the hostel rooms.
- Rooms are furnished and allotted on a double occupancy basis.
- Preference is given to outstation or foreign students on a first-come- first-served basis.
- Mess facilities, well-furnished rooms and recreational facilities including a modern air-conditioned gymnasium provided.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classroom & Auditorium-Centrally Air-conditioned academic complex consists of spacious lecture halls, the Tata Chemicals Computer Centre, BOC Conference Room, RPG Auditorium, Williamson Magor Library, Faculty Chambers and Administrative Offices. All lecture halls have access to latest presentation equipment.
- Computer Centre-Campus has a network of more than 400 plus computers, which is Wi-Fi enabled to ensure mobile computing at all locations including hostel rooms, amphitheatre and canteen. The campus has a 30 mbps, 24-hour high-speed internet connectivity.
- Library-Williamson Magor Library and Information Service (WML) offers access to a wide range of both printed and electronic sources with an increasing emphasis being placed upon electronic delivery of information to users.
Following are the faculty members:
- Afsha Dokadia- Sr. Lecturer
- Himanshu Joshi Sr. Lecturer
- Prerna Lal- Lecturer
- Abhishek Nirjar- Dean (International Relations) & Professor
- Aman Srivastava- Associate Professor
- Arindam Banik- Distinguished Professor
and many more......
- Established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD, Lausanne)
- India's first corporate sponsored Business School with sponsorship from corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor etc.
- World-class infrastructure with several centers of excellence
- Received UNDP assistance for promoting internationally oriented management education and has international linkages with bodies like World Bank, UNDP, ILO, UNCTAD, Asian Productivity Organization etc.
- One of the empanelled Institute of the Ministry of External Affairs, GOI, for special Commonwealth Assistance Programme under which the Institute gets the executive MBA students from various Afro - Asian countries for its 15 months Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India
- Strong alumni base of over 4,000 across the globe and across industries. Many of its alumni are occupying very senior positions as CEOs, Professors and Ministers
Established in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now known as IMD Lausanne) from Switzerland, IMI India has strong linkages with several other prestigious universities and B-schools worldwide.
Some of them are:
|Name of the University/College ||City ||Country |
Manchester Business School
|Manchester ||UK |
|ESC Rennes International School of Business ||Rennes ||France |
|University of Graz ||Graz ||Austria |
|Asian Institute of Institute Technology ||Bangkok ||Thailand |