- Affiliated to the University of Mumbai
- Dexterous and efficient faculty
- Superlative infrastructure
- Dynamic curriculum
- 100% Placement Records
- Sound academic coalitions
- Fully loaded library
- Well-furnished off-campus residential facilities
- Boasts of having a very active and dedicated placement cell.
- It is due to it's round the clock support that students often rely on it for gaining effective placements.
- The institute has 100% placement record.
Top Recruiting Companies
- A.W.Faber Castell (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- ACNielsen ORG-MARG
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- Asian Securities Ltd.
- Atul Industries Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- Balsara Group of Companies
- Bank of Baroda
- Bently Nevada Systems Ltd.
- Birla Global Finance Ltd.
- Borosil (I) Ltd.
- Camlin (I) Ltd.
- Century Textiles
- CMC Ltd.
- Corporation Bank
- Dacunha Advertising & Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Dena Bank Ltd.
- Dr. Morepen (I) Ltd.
- e-Serve International (Citibank)
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation(ECGC)
- Feedback Consulting Ltd.
- GE Capital Ltd.
- Goodlass Nerolac Ltd.
- H & R Johnson (I) Ltd.
- Hathway Cable & Datacom Pvt. Ltd.
- Abbott India Ltd.
- ACC Ltd.
- Add Pens Ltd.
- Ashapura Group of Industries
- Atlas Copco (I) Ltd.
- Aventis Pharma Ltd.
- Bajaj Electrical Ltd.
- Bank of America
- Bayer India Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Birla Sun Life Asset Mgmt. Company Ltd.
- Cadbury India Ltd.
- Castrol India Ltd.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Colgate-Palmolive Ltd.
- CRODA India Pvt. Ltd.
- Delhi Publication Ltd.
- Domino's Pizza (I) Ltd.
- Escorts Finance Ltd.
- Excel Debt Broking Pvt. Ltd.
- FCB Ulka Advertising Ltd.
- Fiat India Pvt. Limited
- Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Haribhakti Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- HDFC Bank
and many more.....
Rankings & Awards
- N. L. Dalmia Ranked amongst India's TOP 50 B-Schools in CNBC TV18's 2013 Survey
- N. L. Dalmia ranked as one of India's Top 30 POWER B-Schools-ICMR-4Ps Survey(2012)
- N. L. Dalmia Ranked Amongst India's TOP 25 B-Schools by The Pioneer Newspaper
- Hindustan Times - TNS Survey ranks N. L. Dalmia Amongst India's Top 30 B-Schools (Student's Rank) August 2011
- N. L. Dalmia Ranked Amongst India's TOP 25 B-Schools by Zee Business (March 2011)
- Well furnished off-campus residential facilities, separate for boys & girls, are available for outstation students.
- These facilities are available at affordable levels & within walking distance from the Institute.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Ergonomically designed air-conditioned classrooms equipped with latest audio-visual aids enabling comfortable and effective learning environment.
- State-of-the-art seminar hall with a capacity of 280 seats
- Fully air-conditioned
- Equipped with latest audio-visual aids for Guest Lectures, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable learning equipped with modern communication & latest audio-visual aids
Fully digitized library with over 15000 Books, Leading Business Magazines, Newspapers, Journals, CD ROMS & Video Tapes providing ample opportunities to update & enrich one's mind. The library is one of the best in Mumbai City.
The on-campus library is enhanced by institutional memberships with:
- American Information Resource Centre (AIRC)
- Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE)
The library is also well-equipped with database & softwares like:
- EBSCO: 3500 Foreign Journals
- Capitaline: Industry Database
- Cygnus: Industry Reports
- SPSS Software: For Market Research
- Libsuite: Library Software
The Institute is a member of professional bodies like the Bombay Management Association (BMA), the Institute of Management Consultants of India (IMCI), Indian Merchants Chamber (IMC) & others. The libraries of these bodies are also accessible to our faculty & students. Computer Centre
N. L. Dalmia state-of-the-art computer centre is equipped with over 120 IBM Pentium IV & HP Pentium IV PCs-all connected in a local-Area-Network with 2 servers. The Systems specialization students have a separate computer Lab, with special customized software required during the course of learning.
N. L. Dalmia is one of the few management institutes possessing licensed software in the computer centre which include-Windows XP, Windows NT, Linux Red Hat 7.1, MS office XP, MS Visual Studio 6.0., MS Project, Visio, MS SQL Server 7.0, MSDN Library, Visual C++ 6.0. The Institute also has business database & data analysis software like Capital Line & SPSS respectively. Free Internet facility is available to students 24 hours.
The Institute has recently installed Seamless Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the campus with 24 hours broadband connectivity. The institute also provides laptops to desirous students to enhance their learning and development. Campus Safe
The on-campus cafe offers hygienic & broad range of Indian & Chinese cuisine, snacks & beverages. It is a favorite hangout for the students during the break where they discuss & exchange their thoughts. Lunch & Dinner is provided to students at reasonable rates. Sports and Recreational Facilities
After a hectic day filled with lectures, assignments & presentations, students relax & relieve their stress by a wide variety of sports facilities provided within the Campus like badminton court, box cricket, volley ball, chess & carrom.
- The faculty and staff at the institute comprise dexterous and efficient personnel.
- It encompasses a team of highly qualified, skilled and practiced members who with their vast knowledge and expertise nourish the students understanding in an extremely enriching manner.
- N L Dalmia consists of 32 full time faculty members.
- It comprises faculty from IIT and IIM background possessing years of industry experience.
Below mentioned are the faculty names:
- Prof. Anil Gor- M.Com, LL.M, MFM, FCS, CAIIB
- Prof. Sameer Lakhani- M.com, PGDBM, CFA, CFP, FRM
- Prof. Dipesh Maitra- B.E (MET), MBA (Hartford, USA)
- Prof. Jyotsna Arya- B.Com, PGDBA (NMIMS)
- Prof. Shravan Rungta- B.Com, MMS, NET
- Prof. N. Rajan- B.Tech, PGDM
and many more......
- Formed under the auspices of N. L. Dalmia Educational Society. Late Shri. Niranjanlal Dalmia, a visionary, philanthropist and industrialist is the founder chairman of the Society.
- Traces its existence way back in the year 1995, though N. L. Dalmia commenced its academic programs in July 1997, offering various master degree programs.
- Institute then introduced three year part-time programs (MMM, MFM and MHRDM) affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- Institute offers first-rate infrastructural facilities including a fully-loaded library and well-equipped computer center which help in making learning a joyful experience which provides students an opportunity to learn and grow as a professional To be an alma-mater par excellence is what drives this institute to be a cut above others In its cosmopolitan campus environment, students gain a joyous experience as well as student-friendly environment
- The alumni of more than 900 Dalmaites have moved ahead successfully in their corporate career Gained immense recognition for its academic excellence and systematic approach under the competent guidance of Prof. P. L. Arya, Director Click Here for more Information