- Ranked among the top 5 B-schools in India.
- Recognised as an "Institution of Excellence" by the India's Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Management programmes accredited by London based AMBA association
- Provides placement in some of the major brands in India and Abroad
- Tie ups with 24 leading B-schools across the world for student exchange
- The Institute has provided placement in some of the major brands in India and Abroad
- At IIM Lucknow the students are groomed into a well rounded business leaders who have a strong rooting in functional expertise
- The Institute witness one of the finest placements across all B-schools in the country
Top Recruiting Companies
- ABN AMRO Bank
- Aditya Birla Group
- American Express
- Infosys Technologies
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked #4 among the Top B-Schools in India according to Business Standard 2012 Survey
- Ranked #5 in Top 50 Business Schools in India by Business Today 2012
- Ranked #4 in India by CNBC-TV18 2012
- The institute was ranked No. 5 by the Business Today in the list of 50 best business schools of 2011
- All students are given separate single rooms in hostels with internet connectivity and common TV room.
- The institute also provides separate accommodation for married students
- Hostel facilities includes :
- Computer Centre
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Situated in a city known for its cultural heritage, the campus is spread over more than 190 acres of beautifully landscaped area.
1. Administrative Building and Lecture Halls
The academic blocks (Bodhigrih-I and II) has classrooms and seminar halls. The Faculty block (Chintan) houses faculty rooms and Fellowship classrooms. 2. Gyanodaya Library
The library has a rich collection of over 60,000 volumes which includes 500 periodicals and online subscription to 1600 e-journals and 34 e-databases 3. Computing facilities
The 15,000 sq.ft computer centre has a fibre optic backbone network and provides wireless connectivity to all the buildings in the campus 4. Incubation Centre-
The institute has an incubation centre (Abhiyan) for supporting the entrepreneurial plans of its students and alumni Others:
- Two banks
- A medical shop
- A travel agency
- A super market
- A post office
- A saloon
- A coffee shop
- An icecream parlour
- Three restaurants
2. Student-run clubs:
- Manfest is IIM Lucknow's annual management festival
- INDEX is an annual fair conducted by students
- Varchasva, the annual Cultural and Sports festival of IIM Lucknow
- Aarohan is organised by the IIM Lucknow chapter of SPIC MACAY
- The Intracollege sports event called as Sikander is held throughout the year in a league format
- Institute's dance club is known as "Random Walk"
- Dramatics club is Abhivyakti
- Oculus is the communication platform for students brings out a monthly magazine 'IIMPulse '
- OIG is a special interest group of operation management
- PRiSM is the group of marketing
- Prof. A Vinay Kumar
- Prof. Abhijit Bhattacharya
- Prof. Ajay Singh ( Noida Campus )
- Prof. Ajay K. Garg
- Prof. Alok Dixit
- Prof. Amit Mookerjee ( Noida Campus )
and many more...
- IIM Lucknow was set up in the year 1984 and is currently a centrally funded institution.
- It is the fourth Indian Institute of Management to be established in India. IIM Lucknow is an autonomous institution established as a registered society under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- IIML has touched million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff
- The Institute inculcates human values and professional ethics in the students to help them make a positive impact not just on the nation but on a global platform.
- The Management programmes of IIM Lucknow are accredited by London based AMBA association.
- IIM Lucknow offers post- graduate, Executive, Fellowship, Part time and research programs in management.
IIM Lucknow has made student exchange relationships with 24 leading B schools in Europe, USA, Canada, Singapore and China.
|Name of the University/College ||City ||Country |
|ESSEC Business School ||Cergy-Pontoise ||France |
|Ecole De Management ||Strasbourg ||France |
|European Business School (EBS) ||Oestrich-Winkel ||Germany |
|University of Connecticut ||Connecticut ||USA |
|National University of Singapore ||Singapore ||Singapore |
|Athens University of Economics and Business ||Athens ||Greece |