The Indian Institute of Management (Indore) has been on a roll since its inception. IIMI is really one of the best business schools in the country that is giving the country a good number of world-class business leaders.
• IIM Indore was set up in the year 1996. It was the sixth Institute to be established in the family of Indian Institute of Management
• It is imparting the best of education in the field of education related to management, industries, PSUs and various government sectors.
• IIM Indore has been registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, 1973.
• IIMI is supported, nurtured, promoted and most importantly funded by the kind and generous Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
• IIMI is positioned on the top of a beautiful and scenic hillock. The campus area is 193 acres.
• Students are getting the chance to explore the world of extracurricular activities. There are various clubs that are helping the students to come up and show their hidden talents.
Academic Overview: IIM Indore offers various academic and executive programs in the field of management. Except its regular programs there are many other academic programs which can help students to learn better. A five-year Integrated Program in Management, for students passing out from Class XII, was started in 2011. This is the first of its kind in India and institute has signed MoU with forign universities for student exchange program.
Five Year Integrated Program in Management (IPM):
Eligibility criteria: This program requires a minimum of 60% aggregate marks at Secondary/X Standard/Equivalent and at Higher Secondary/XII/+2 level/Equivalent for General and NC-OBC category candidates (55% aggregate marks at Secondary/X Standard/ Equivalent and at Higher Secondary/XII/+2 level/Equivalent for SC, ST and PWD / DA candidates). All candidates meeting the minimum eligibility mentioned above will be called for the Aptitude Test.
Course Fee: Tuition fees for the program for the first 3 years would be about Rs.300,000 per annum and for next two years it would be about Rs.500,000 per annum
Foreign Student Exchange Program:
There are over 20 schools with whom IIM Indore has an exchange programme MOU - Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, US, UK, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines. There are over 90 student exchange seats in IIM Indore.
Extracurricular: IIM Indore organizes many extracurricular activities. Some of the students clubs setup at IIM Indore are-
Placement Statistics: The final placement season for PGP batch of 2014 at IIM Indore witnessed participation from 152 companies strengthening position of Institute as preferred recruitment destination for corporate world
No of Eligible Students
No of Pre-Placement Offers
No of Companies
Highest domestic salary
Top 200 average salary
Facilities: IIM Indore is regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses in India. The institute is enhanced with remarkable infrastructure, architectural designs and facilities. The institute has world class lecture theatres, well-equipped gymnasiums and extended sports facilities like squash and lawn tennis courts. Other facilities include an Olympic size swimming pool, sports complex and an auditorium with a huge seating capacity of 812
Sports/ Recreation facilities
Healthcare and Other Facilities
Festivals: Various festivals, Events and contests are held throughout the year in the campus
Annual Management Festival
Indore Business League
Indian B-School League (IBL) is the Socio-Management festival of IIM Indore. It was started in 2010.
It is an initiative taken by Institute to create impact on society. Themes for Indore Marathon:
· 2010 - Run for an Educated India
· 2011 - Run for a Healthy India
· 2012 - Run for Gender Equality
· 2013 - Run against Rape and Discrimination
Utsaha is the annual rural marketing fair of IIM Indore, established in 2009.
Mridang is the annual three-day cultural festival of IIM Indore.
Ranking: The Institute has been ranked among top 10 B-schools of India by some prestigious magazines-