Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is broadly acknowledged as a centre of excellence for management education, having precast itself just as the fast changing corporate and social environment from last 30 years. IMT was founded in 1980 by industrialist Mahendra Nath.
The institution knows the importance of extracurricular activities and encourages the students to participate in these activities for their overall development. There are various clubs present in the Institute and various these clubs have taken initiatives like:
• Tatva: This event is organized basically for recognizing & rewarding the promising Managers for their hard work & showing their innovative ideas in the business world during their Summer Internship.
• Passion: It comprises tasks that highpoints the managerial features of life, whereas also provides a platform for getting the creative thoughts through debates & quizzes, music, live bands &drama.
• Wizebyte: Wizebyte is an event for celebrating technology for better business practices & viable modest advantage.
• E- Cell
• MarkUp: MarkUp club is a student-run marketing society which not only facilitates a platform for the future marketing managers but also offers real time explanations for the corporate.
• MADF- Make A Difference Foundation:
• HRuday: HRuday, the official HR club of IMT Ghaziabad.
PLACEMENT STATS FOR THE YEAR 2014 :
Number of Students opting for placements
Total number of recruiters
Highest domestic salary offered
INR 23 lakhs
Average CTC offered
INR 8.94 lakhs
Sector wise placement details :
Offers Made (%)
Manufacturing / engineering
Leading recruiters – Google, Microsoft, HSBC, ICICI, HDFC, HCL Technologies, Hewlett-Packard and some other prestigious companies in their respective sectors.
For enabling best homely environment for Students, the college has facilitated all needed services. The facilities provided by the institution are-
Academic Block occupies two floors. It contains faculty rooms, lecture theatres, computer lab, break-out spaces &a conference room. All lecture halls are well furnished & air-conditioned. Modern teaching methods include tools such as multi-media notepads, motorized screens, LCD and over-head projectors, cordless microphones, speakers, Wi-Fi access etc.
IMT Ghaziabad’s Computer Lab is fortified with around 180 multi-media well-designed computers. The computer lab provides photo-copying, printing & scanning services for student’s convenience.
IMT Ghaziabad has a hostel facility in campus with 10 student-housing blocks. Students can go for rooms that provide single or double tenancy. Facilities comprise Wi-Fi access, cleaning & laundry service facility. The mess, near to student hostel is open for 24 hours & offers four times meal
The Library is created in a fully computerized environment and is armed with Electro Magnetic Security System (EMSS).
IMT RANKING :
The Economic Times
The scholarships that are given to students are:
• Students are selected given scholarships to pursue an academic term at overseas partner institutions
• Some partner institutions also offer scholarships to IMT students which might include free accommodation or stipends.
• Student who has scored the highest and second highest CGPA are given a merit scholarship of 10, 000 (INR)
• Merit-Cum-Means Basis Scholarship given to deserving students. This amount to 50, 000 (INR)