- Highly Qualified & Dedicated Faculty
- Well equipped Laboratories
- High-tech computer centre
- High Speed Internet Facility
- Digital Library
- Sophisticated English Language Laboratory
- Library with National & International Journals
- Placements & Training Cell
- Health Care Centre, First Aid and Sick Room
- Recreation Centre
Skill Development & Placement Center
- The Skill Center at JIT was started with vision to excel & create a global opportunity for every student & ensure that his/her skills are properly identified & they are oriented in right direction.
- The objective of center is to ensure that a holistic development of student is achieved.
- The center recognizes the current day challenges faced by students & prepare the students to overcome the same.
- SWOT ANALYSIS of students is done and their strength is highlighted and weaknesses are overcome.
- Students are trained to handle the techno managerial challenges in
Corporate world. We observe innovating learning process which involve
Specialized training, counseling, evaluation & feedback.
- The final goal of students are empowered for a lifetime professional & achieve Personal excellence.
Seeing is believing: we prepare students to meet the realities of professional life. Learning through Only text book, is old method, therefore they subject students to see the fast evolving trends in the corporate world, to accomplish this JIT labor to bring realities of industry to the campus. Pre Placement Training
Everyone needs to be placed in one or the other way. work to ensure that the recruitment process is meaningful.The institute focuses on training in both technically & non- technically, this helps students to be industry ready.Constantly they counsel the students & motivate their morale. Also inform & advise the importance of maintaining good academic records. This plays a vital role in being eligible to consider for placement by the company.
As per methods of recruitment process we prepare students in the areas of :
- Soft Skills
- Group Discussion
- H R Rounds
- Technical Rounds
Also conducts workshops on series of recruitment techniques , Mock Tests are mandatory in which industry relevant process is followed. In addition conducts presentations by students to help them in communication, presentation skills & remove their stage fear.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Latest audio visual technology is installed in all the classroom, which includes, projectors, thin clients, wireless keyboard and mouse. All the classrooms have facility to access the Internet and also to play the video. Programming languages are thought live in the classroom and all the demonstrations are conducted in a practical way, which help the student to grasp the underlying concepts quickly.
Jyothy Institute of Technology (JIT) was established in the year 2011, with a vision and mission to explore the new frontiers in the field of Technology under the leadership of Dr. B N.V. Subrahmanya. A number of Educational Institutions are run by Jyothy Charitable trust, with JIT one amongst them.
The college is spread over a sprawling lush green belt of 10.25 acres located in Tataguni, Off Kanakapura Road, South Bangalore, which is easily accessible by Rail, Metro & Road Network. It is also convenient from Bangalore International Airport. The college building is designed aesthetically and architecturally to meet functional needs of Class Rooms, Laboratories, Tutorials, Seminar Halls, Conference Halls & other Administrative areas as per AICTE guidelines.
- Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya aims to empower each student as a catalyst in a stimulating environment of cultural diversity, academic excellence, holistic development and concept based learning using an American curriculum with an international perspective, enabling all students to think critically, pursue sustainable learning, and contribute to their communities through an innovative, challenging curriculum, utilizing the unique resources of our community.
- Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Composite PU College was started in the year 1997 with different Science branches like PCMB, PCME and PCMC.The college has about 360 students as of today and is managed by the Principal Smt. Suma Jagadish.The school is also involved in the process of establishing a mathematics lab and a science park.The Trust is also planning to start the Commerce branch in the near future
Additional experiments are carried out in the laboratories in addition to the experiments prescribed by the University syllabus. The additional experiments will help the student to grasp the concepts and its applicability in the real world.
Every student has to give individual seminar in all the subjects, from first to eighth semester. This will help the student to think creatively and innovatively and to collect advanced information about a topic, prepare the materials and also present the topic .This will increase the confidence level of the student.
Team projects (Team Work)
Students will be encouraged to take up the team work like projects, group discussion and quiz with the guidance of staff members and present it in a innovative way. This will help the student to learn the dynamics of working in a team.
Industry visits are arranged to the students, by which they will come to know how the technology is growing day by day and what are the requirements of the clients, which will help them to understand the problem solving skills required in the real world.
The students are trained to think like engineers from the first semester. They are acquainted with the problems already solved in this world and also about the approach taken to solve the problem.
Principles of continuous improvements is thought to the students right from the first semester. When they follow the principle strictly, they are bound to succeed in their life.
Preparing the students for the selection procesS
Students move from the qualifying world to the selection world, when they pass out of the college. The students are made aware of this fact well in advance, so that, they are trained to take up the selection process, and win in the competition.