The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is an institute of Management and Information Technology Education. This Institute was established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society in 1995 and is one of the top business schools in the India.
- LBSIM is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has attributed following courses for a period of 3 Year, PGDM- Finance, Part time and General
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted equivalence to PGDM General.
- International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA, has accredited following courses for a period of 5 Years: PGDM General, Finance, Part time, and Executive and MCA
- The campus offers excellent infrastructural facilities and is equipped with a splendid auditorium, having capacity of 300 people; a huge library spanning two floors, which would be the envy of every business school in the country and has also an open-air theatre
- It has emerged as one of the top business schools in the country
LBSIM also offers…
• NSE Certified Capital Market Professional Course
• LBS Risk Management Centre (LBSRMC)
• The LBS Entrepreneurial and Incubation Center (LBSEIC)
• Mentor-Mentee Program
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi has approved LBSIM as Research Centre for Ph.D research work. LBSIM faculty member have been sanctioned as research impasses in the area of General Management and Finance.
Australian Institute of Management, Western Australian is discovering potentials of Management Development and Student Immersion with LBSIM. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management work upon the following activities:
• Joint Research Projects
• Faculty Research Collaboration
• Faculty Exchange
• International Conference at TRU Canada-cooperation
• Supervision of D-Students
The aim at LBSIM is not to provide just jobs but build careers. With over 180 students participating in the placement process, LBSIM witnessed 174 Job Offers from 64 companies.
Highest Domestic CTC
INR 12.5 Lakhs
INR 7.2 Lakhs
INR 7.4 Lakhs
Companies visited campus
Total No. of offers
Academic clubs were held in the institute are as follows:
- Reminiscence- LBSIM Alumni Foundation
- Genesis: Branding to Rise : The key activities of the club are: Case Study Development, Workshops basically to help develop creative skills such as Print Ads, Video, Films, etc., Research Paper Presentations, Articles Writing, Blogging etc.
- Gray Matters: To foster learning management and provide fun simultaneously
- Debsoc: The Debating Society of LBSIM
- Quizzing Kommunity: It conducts quizzes for other clubs, alumni and during annual and cultural festivals
- Finesse: A club for finance enthusiasts, to nurture & enhance the fin quotient of students, and to foster an environment that encourages a culture of continuous learning
The Cultural Club at LBSIM:
- ABHIVYAKTI- dramatics club
- RAZMATTAZZ- dance club
- VOGUE- fashion club
- Collection of about 29,000 select documents in the form of books/ reports, and other non-book materials, in different areas of Information Technology and Management
- Library has subscribing to 150 select periodicals in print form and Online access to over 3,790 periodicals
- Library is affiliated to Developing Library Network (DELNET) through which it has access to over 4456 institution
- The computer labs have a total capacity of 100 students
- The campus has Wi-Fi with thirty access points
‘Tatva’: The Management, Cultural, and Technical Fest, TATVA turned out to be one of the most grandeur events.
Awards and Achievements:
- LBSIM won The Real Deal - 1st Prize, Ad Fab - 1st Prize, Emerging Entrepreneur - 2nd Prize at various management events at ISBM Gurgaon
- "The team of Ujjwal Gupta, Esha Grover and Arjun chawla (PGDM 2nd year) have secured Second Prize in 'ADAPT', an event organized at IIM Indore's annual business fest Ahvan '13"
- LBSIM Students won various accolades for the Institute
15th amongst private B-schools in India
Mint: The Wall street journal
11th best B-School in India for Finance
7th emerging top B-school
Five Scholarships of Rs 50,000/- each would be awarded to students of PGDM-General and PGDM-Finance (1st Year & 2nd Year) on Merit-cum-need basis.
- Lalita Shastri Scholarship
- Manoj Chopra Scholarship
- Comp Labs