BITS - Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus was established in the year 2004. The Institute’s campus is of 180 acres. College offers 11 undergraduate, 6 higher degree and research programs.
- Currently campus has 2400 students and 170 faculty members
- College has state of art campus with residential facilities and well equipped laboratories for researching
- Institute has signed MoUs with DUCOM Instruments to carry research programs in Bio Mechanics and Bio-Tribology area
- College is accredited by NAAC with A grade on CGPA of 3.71
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science and Information System
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Economics
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Physics
Extracurricular Activities: For encouraging students to take part in various extracurricular activities there are various clubs and students associations in the college. The students’ Union operates various clubs like Music, Hindi Drama, Dance, English Drama, Poetry, Creative Activities, etc.
Center for Robotics and Intelligent System: This center is developed with a main objective of developing prototypes that provide higher versatility and greater intelligence for robotics under every conditions of environment. In this each prototype is developed in 4 different stages:
- Algorithmic Development and Verification in Simulated environment
- Integration to automated system
- Real time testing
Center for Renewable Energy and Environment Development: It is developed with an aim of developing, conceiving and implementing renewable energy resources that can protect environment, To develop and organize awareness program about renewable resources, To collaborate with various industries and organization on national and international level to carry on various renewable energy resources.
Center for Material Science and Technology: The objectives of this center is to develop and implement various projects related to fibre plastic composite material as well as related to other engineering materials like polymers.
- Games and Sports: Various games are organized by the sports club of the college. There are several games for which facilities are available like Cricket, Football, Basket Ball, Tennis, Badminton, Athletics, Swimming, etc.
- Hostels: There are 2 boy hostels and a girl hostel in the campus. Accommodation is provided to all students. Rooms are fully furnished there are common rooms in hostels which has TV and telephone facilities. Internet Connectivity has been provided in all hostels rooms.
Festivals and Events:
- OASIS: It is a cultural fest organized during the days adjoining Dussehra or Diwali.
- APOGEE- It stands for A Professional- Oriented Gathering over Educational Experience. It organized by students as an academic week which may be described as a get together for university students.
- TEDxBITS Goa- Campus organized TEDX events operated under license from TED which is organosed by the students of BITS.
State Engineering College
- Institute Merit and Merit Cum Need Scholarships
- Students Welfare division Scholarships
- Comp Labs